Your Favorite Over-Kill Weapon

Fuselage

Nov 18, 2009
I present you, Lady's and Gentleman...
[HEADING=1]THE AWP!![/HEADING]

You may be laughing now but this gun will take you down in a heartbeat, calling this a hand-cannon will not do it justice, one shot will take anyone down before they can type into the chat.
Sup4L33tK1ll4CapACop: WHAT THE FUCK, SHIT ****** SHIT, GTFO MY SERVER YOU HACKER, I'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND RAPE YOUR MOM

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
"There is no overkill, only 'Open fire!' and 'Time to reload!'." - The Seven Deadly Habits of Highly-Effective Pirates.

Thank you, Howard.

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
the mini-gun in worms 2, or 3
we used to screw with the settings so it wiped out half the map with one shot

The Youth Counselor

Sep 20, 2008
The Super-Gravity Gun in Half-Life 2. Nothing like killing a whole squad of enemies by picking one of them up, then throwing him so hard it knocks his comrades down like bowling pins and shatters their limbs, necks, and ribcages.

Then using it to juggle their limp bodies before chucking them into superheated plasma.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
The Doom 3 BFG 9000. Or...

Ryu Hayabusa with his True Dragon Sword.

"Bi-bu-but he's not a weapo-"
"sh- sh- SHUT UP."

atled3

Jan 10, 2010
The Farsight XR-20 from perfect dark, it can shoot through anything and everything has a scope that can see through wall's and to top it all off a built in aim-bot. Have fun clearing the entire level without even moving from the starting position.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
M-920 Cain, Mass Effect 2. Two shots to kill a Thresher Maw. One shot to kill groups of anything else. Of course, it's meant to be ridiculously over-powered, and after all upgrades it can hold at most 1.8 shots. If you want to use it, you'd better hope you find lots of heavy weapon energy during your mission.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Crigler said:
What about the Redeemer from Unreal Tournament? Remote controlled mini-nuke anyone?
The Tether Guided Practical Nuke is better. It's pretty much the same, except it's not a rip-off of the Tether Guided Practical Nuke.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Crigler said:
What about the Redeemer from Unreal Tournament? Remote controlled mini-nuke anyone?
Danm ninja! Yeah I second this since it called the Redeemer for a reason (with its huge blast radias you can get alot of kills easily).