Your Favorite Song(s)?

DefinitelyPsychotic

Apr 21, 2011
One of my favorite songs would be 'I Don't Want To Miss A Thing' by Aerosmith.
Another would be 'Sweet Emotion' also by Aerosmith. I'm a huge fan of their band.

I might post more later. So, what is yours?

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
"So What?" by the Anti-Nowhere League.

[sub][sub][sub]Not really, but the song is pretty funny. I could probably post a few thousand songs here if I thought for awhile.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
Diary of Jane:

also. this is awesome and i know it word for word allt he way through, took ages to memorize:

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
I'll post my top 3.

Raw Sugar - Metric

Everything Went Numb - Streetlight Manifesto

A Dangerous Man - Foxy Shazam (Currently on loop for being so awesome.)

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
"Strobe" by Deadmau5
"Pink Moon" Nick Drake
"Manic Depression" and "Castles made of Sand" by Jimi Hendrix (okay I love every single one of his songs but those two are my favorite.)
"With you, Friends (Long Drive)" by Skrillex
"Illmerica" by Wolfgang Gartner
Everything from the Counting Crows
"The Cheyenee Line" by The Ataris
"Fly" by Sugar Ray
"Everlong" by Foo Fighters
"Heron Blue" by Sun Kil Moon (Before the Gears 3 commercial -_-)
"Speed of Sound" by Coldplay
Alot of stuff from System of a Down

The list goes on and on

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
GundamSentinel said:
I like your taste in music. Map of the Problematique is probably one of, if not my favorite of Muse's songs.

<youtube=HKtsdZs9LJo>
<youtube=IvfcnpJRf0Q>
<youtube=My0HQ0QkGLQ>
<youtube=do7aieE2XPY>
<youtube=rXWaVz4yogI>
<youtube=Rl6fyhZ0G5E>

Retronana

Nov 27, 2010
Moment of truth-Gang starr

And total eclipse of the heart as in my circle of friends one of us will break off normal conversation and sing "turn around" then we all just forget what we were talking about and start singing, good times.

GarrettAD

Mar 31, 2010
Time to rile things up a bit...

Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
Deadmau5 - Animal Rights / Ghosts 'n' Stuff
Pendulum - Vault (VIP mix)
Radiohead - There There / Climbing up the Walls
Muse - Citizen Erased / Bliss
KT Tunstall - The Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Animals - House of the Rising Sun
Pink Floyd - One of these Days / Careful with that Axe Eugene
Metric - Black Sheep (I did check them out post Scott Pilgrim but this one still stands out)
Bloc Party - Hunting for Witches

My faves kinda change depending on mood. This is me for the last 3 months or so. I used to favour heavier things (Slipknot, Stone Sour, Mudvayne) and prefer Electro-House to Dubstep (in fairness Dubstep is only just starting to come into it's own, and I'm only just starting to know where to look.)

unoleian

Jul 2, 2008
Three tracks--

"Dogs" by Pink Floyd. Gorgeous track. Just....gorgeous. I can't say enough about this one, so I will just say as little as possible. Listen to this. Now.

"Tokyo" by STS9. The entire album Artifact is a rare gem that I don't think near enough people have heard. This track just happens to be the one where you realize this ain't your everyday downtempo guitars and keys with electronic elements. No, this is the track that blows the album wide open. That drop is super hard, also. Watch your step. It could hurt. In a good way.

"Up and Down I Go" by Pretty Lights. This is the future of jamming dance-worthy club banger action right here, and despite multiple listens of this (and others by PL), I can state comfortably that this stuff has real staying power, unlike a lot of electronic bangers which come out, make you look twice, maybe three times, and fade back into generic electro obscurity. Samples and synths are used to spectacular effect in this track. If it doesn't get you bouncing, well, you must lack a predilection for said bouncing, and for that, I feel bad for you.

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
In no particular order, my top 6 at the moment are;
<youtube=awYc9xvqnv0>
<youtube=nH8UnajUpdQ>
<youtube=8TcKOoJ6uBc>
<youtube=VNkr86zZaP4>
<youtube=0DFZn56UcVQ>
<youtube=jC_r--gKhdY>