Your favorite video gaming related websites (just about... everything)

Arbre

Jan 13, 2007
Just wondering if you have favorite video game related links you'd like to share, or deem worth the read.
What are your prefered sites or blogs about general information, politics/econonics of the industry, reviews about all sorts of genres, modern or retro games, PC or arcade, simulation, RPG or FPS, edutainment, sales charts, music, hardware, trinklets, merchandising, etc.

Joe

Jul 7, 2006
Other than here? I read Razorwire [http://brokentoys.org], run by our very own JR Sutich.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
This is the part where we'd be here all day if I had to list them. So here's what I'll do, in the interest of domestic harmony, I'll say Wired's GameLife [http://blog.wired.com/games/] is my favorite.

Alch

Dec 4, 2006
www.gotfrag.com I do work for the site but I was a long time fan before hand. It is the ESPN of gaming for those of us who follow gaming teams and events.

MisterAnarchist

Feb 10, 2009
I'm not sure if this really falls under what you're asking but I use www.gamefaqs.com for reviews and walkthrough help, but I don't really 'read up' on the video game scene.

dukethepcdr

May 9, 2008
1up.com (I love Broken Pixels! Also their video reviews on other games are really good. I also like their Retronauts pod cast)

Gametap.com (you can play many actual games, not just flash based knock-offs, for free and others are cheap to download)

epinions.com (a great site for amateur reviews of games, movies, books, music etc. etc.)

swaptree.com (the place to go to trade old computer games, console games, movies and books you no longer want for items that someone else is willing to trade for. All you pay is postage to mail your stuff. It's free otherwise.)

Iskenator67

Dec 12, 2008
My Comfy Chair
Country
United States
www.neoseeker.com

It has cheats and guides for tons of games, plus every game has it's own forum. I sometimes hang out there myself (with the same username of course).