Your favorite villain is now your room mate.

azurawolf

Apr 27, 2009
VanQQisH said:
The Joker is my room mate? Not sure if want...

I guess as long as I pay rent he won't kill me... hopefully. I better not play any Batman games while he's home though, may cause... issues.
hurricanejbb said:
The Riddler is my roommate. He's very tidy and quiet, but keeps fucking with my computer and forcing me to solve difficult puzzles in order to log in.
Oh man... Haven't laughed out loud in a while on this site but those sure did.

Let's see... my favorite villain?
Lord Voldemort? Interesting...

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
How could I forget of Jason... It would suck because I wouldn't be able to bring my girlfriend or she would get killer while having sex.

Me:Dammit Jason, I should have picked Freddy as my room mate, for release he wait till I am done before do the killing!
Jason: :( *Sad Face*
Me: Dammit, I can't get mad at you, you murderer bastard.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Venom usually noms people after talking to them about his problems and would leave black goo in the shower drain....
Envy from from full metal alchemist would probably be a good roomate unless of course he shapeshifts to prank you...
As long as they share the rent however it would be fine...

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
It depends on what you mean in the matter,Evil Quotant Favorite is GLaDOS (Though I wouldn't let her inside what with all the neurotoxins),Fun Favorite would be the Joker (I would probably start a game with him to see how many people he could kill compared to me) or Who I would want to meet the most (Sorry,but Spoilers on a recent anything is a no-no) so yeah,I could keep going in the expansions, but I prefer not to waste everyone's time.

band43seat

Mar 13, 2010
depending on which of my 2 villians i love the most as it isa tie

1. loads of uncontrollably laughter with joker and my smiling corpse
2. loads of uncontrollable laughter as me and the ai director fuck with left4dead players