Your favorite voice actor

Utarefson

Apr 15, 2009
Jen Taylor (Zoey in Left4Dead, Cortana in the halo series, Peach in Nintendo games)
i just like her voice

jonnywarlock

Aug 6, 2009
Peter Cullen (The voice of the leader of transforming autonomous robot beings from the planet Cybertron... And a terribly depressed stuffed donkey)

Kevin Conroy (He's Batman. No, seriously, he's Batman)

Ron Perlman (he makes dying in Fallout so... Somber! And he's Hellboy.)

Lastly, those wonderful people responsible for those cutesy mumbling "dialogue" from the Lego Batman game.

Crowser

Feb 13, 2009
Whoever does the voice for Sonic in the new 3D games.

Yes I'm kidding if it wasn't obvious.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Brian Blessed (the only voice acting I can remember him doing is Fire Warrior, but he has the BEST, and loudest, voice in history).

<youtube=yaDibW_BTvg>

Has Alan Rickman done any voice acting?

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
Scott McNiel, Frank Welker, Chris Lata and Tara Strong [and Tara strong is hawt ^_^]

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
jonnywarlock said:
Peter Cullen (The voice of the leader of transforming autonomous robot beings from the planet Cybertron... And a terribly depressed stuffed donkey)
Don't forget Venger from dungeons and dragons, and Antor from dino riders :p

jonnywarlock

Aug 6, 2009
Remleiz said:
jonnywarlock said:
Don't forget Venger from dungeons and dragons, and Antor from dino riders :p
And the narrator of Voltron Lions... Is there anything he does that is not Made of Awesome? :)

MalevolentJim

Aug 15, 2008
Spineyguy said:
Stephen Fry anyone?
N'yaha! He made Fable 2 what it was..to me at least.

Mine are:

Mike Patton
Seth Green
Lanipator (Nick Landis...Vegeta in TeamFourStar...i know i'm lame..)

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I don't really know video game voice actors that well, so I guess I'll go with Quinton Flynn (Raiden, Isaru, Reno from Advent Children). I just always notice when I hear him in a game and he's a pretty good actor

A Pious Cultist

Jul 4, 2009
T-Bone24 said:
A Pious Cultist said:
T-Bone24 said:
Merle Dandridge (sp?) Alyx Vance from Half-Life 2. In fact, everyone from Half-Life 2 has an excellent voice actor.
Having a script written by an actual writer and rehearsed before hand help bundles I'd bet.
You could say that about any voice actor, and actor. Why choose me?
Because HL2 and Alyx are particularly notable exceptions to the normally slightly-awkward game dialog.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Stephen Fry.

Seriously, that man's voice is everywhere and it's not annoying me, so that must say something. Plus the man is a God.

EDIT - Also, the guy who did The Darkness' voice in the game of the same name.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
J-Alfred said:
this is so true. i was watching "taken" and every time he spoke, i just thought: this guy should voice the main character in a video game.
What about your dad in Fallout 3? I know he didn't speak much but he made the game so much less depressing.

I would say... Lester Speight because he played Cole Train in Gears of War.

aruseusx

Apr 22, 2009
Scott McNeil. His evil voice (Dinobot, Lord Bale) is just awesome. He is the second reason beast Wars ruled. He also does piccolo in dbz.

Conan_Edogawa

Apr 14, 2009
I'm not exactly certain i could decide on a favorite because, 1) there's too many voice actors/actresses i enjoy listening to, and 2) while there are things even i can't stand, i have the ability to tolerate a lot of stuff that other people seem to dislike, so i'd hate to give an answer from a skewed perspective and instantly garner the hate of a whole bunch of people here.