Your favorite way to kill guards.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
What is your favorite way to kill guards and other enemies? For me, one of my favorite kill methods, particularly in Assassin's Creed games, is to throw them off of tall buildings or into water. For FPS games,I really enjoy sniping them from a distance and then pick them off one by one as the examine the corpse(s) of their comrades.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
Either in the Godfather game when you go behind them and Garrate them with a wire or in Spartan Total Warrior when I stick a spear through one of their chests and then fling them across the screen.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Slitting their throats and bringing them into the haystack... Who knows what goes on in their eh?

El Cookio

Dec 4, 2009
For me I enjoy games with good ragdoll physics and then chucking them into things that break. I think this comes from my childhood watching WWF and people falling through 4 tables and other stupid stuff like that.

WarCorrespondent

Sep 27, 2010
Assassin's Creed 2, shooting them in the face with a gun they've never heard of before, and probably think runs on witchcraft.

King Kupofried

Jan 19, 2010
Explosives, always explosives.

Grenades, rockets, helpfully placed red barrels, mines, and of course various types of fire magic.
Subtlety just..isn't loud enough.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
The sneak-past-and-let-them-live-to-see-their-families approach.

Sadly not always an option.

michael_ab

Jun 22, 2009
in assassins creed 2, using the polearm counter. in oblivion, put on my reflect damage suit and let them kill themselves, in sneak shooters (like metal gear)kill one guard, leave his body as a trap, and build up a mound of bodies. for everything else, the most effective way possible

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
On Just Cause 2 throwing them off a tall building and then sky-diving after them to see if you can keep up is a truly great way to pass the time. That and attaching them to a slow boat, jumping off the slow boat to a nearby beach and then walking at the boat's pace whilst listening to the guard shout in a high-pitched voice "ARGH NOOO LET ME DOWN NOW! AH HAAARRAAARRR!"

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Airstrike!!!
Artillery!!!

My preferred tactic is to eliminate with overwhelming force...

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
In Thief... and Deus Ex, for that matter... knock 'em unconscious, then throw 'em in a body of water to drown.

major28

Feb 25, 2010
i release a hazardous neuro toxin into the room killing them all while i walk by wearing a gas mask lookin' real cool.