Your Favourite and least favourite Star Wars games, and why...

nightfish

Nov 7, 2007
Best - Tie Fighter Collectors or Supremacy

Worse - Probably things like Rebel Assualt, Rogue Squadron, Shadow of the Empire

LJJ

Nov 14, 2009
Apart from the obvious KOTOR, I really liked the Dark Forces games, except the last one, and also Rogue Squadron II.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Favourite: The Apple Macintosh port of the 1983 rail shooter arcade game. Good times..

Least favourite: Republic Commando.. I won a copy and could never play it because the game could tell how crap my Dell Dimension 3000 (that I had then) with integrated Intel graphics was and refused to run

Swny Nerdgasm

Jul 31, 2010
Not a star wars fan, only one i ever played was Force unleashed and the only reason it got my attention was cause of the way he holds his lightsabre, so I guess that's both my favorite and least favorite

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Cpt Corallis said:
Favourite?
Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2.
The entire game can be justified by the attack on the second death star level. The moment where Admiral Ackbar shouts "It's a trap!" and you turn round to the sight of the entire screen being filled with TIE fighters and Star destroyers. More than you can possibly take on... and then you do. Pure gaming magic.
That description actually makes me want to fire that game up again after five years. I don't have a Wii, so I'd better dust off the Gamecube.

OT: The original KOTOR was one of my best gaming experiences. Hands down.

And Star Wars: Bounty Hunter was one of the worst games I've ever played. It was annoying and freaking hard from start to finish.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
KotOR II and Republic Commando were absolutely brilliant games. And then I played Jedi Knight II... what a waste of the name "Star Wars", two thirds of the game is a mediocre shooter set in the Star Wars universe, and when you are finally able to play a proper jedi the game is almost over.
Though I like to play it with cheats. Full force from the beginning rocks.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
My absolute favorite Star Wars game is Knights of the Old Republic. Sith Lords wasn't bad but it was incomplete...I need to grab the PC version!

My least favorite Star Wars was...hm...Well, I didn't like the difficulty curve of Super Return of the Jedi...I didn't like the control scheme of the PSP version of Battlefront 2...I didn't like the fact that I couldn't pass the landfill world in Dark Forces on the PS1 (I think that's what it was called)...I don't like the fact that KOTOR3 is an MMO...I didn't like the platforming in Force Unleashed. I didn't like the home version of Pod Racers.

There's not a single Star Wars game I genuinely dislike. There are aspects of Star Wars games that I disliked but not a single one I didn't like. Although I've never plated Bounty Hunter or, Empire at War...or Rouge Squadron.

Audio

Apr 8, 2010
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
May look old, but the gameplay is really great! I really should fish this from the....where ever i left it :S

Worst would be the PodRacing. and everything with JaJa in it :E

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I haven't played KOTOR, so I guess, going by the games I have played, I'd have to say either Republic Commando or Battlefront II. I can't think of a bad one. (that I have sen/played)

IamSofaKingRaw

Jun 28, 2010
Wow I clicked on this thinking " no one is going to publicly state they hate TFU" I loved that game. It got me into the whole Star Wars thing. After playing that game I decided to watch all the movies (except Clone Wars).

Twggie

Jun 7, 2010
Well my favourite Star Wars game is Star Wars Bounty Hunter only downside is you never got to fly the slave 1 still an awsome game though.

For a star wars game I dind like was thee rts one cant remember whats its called but ive never really been in to rts games.

mets6886

Jun 7, 2010
favorite - battlefront 2
2nd- bounty hunter
least favorite - the cartoony racer for gamecube

AlexGoBoom

Jul 11, 2010
Marq said:
Republic Commando. Holy fucking awesome.

Mother of fuck, if you haven't played I won't even look at you.
I loved this game so much, thats my new top fave
for worst i'd have to go with there cart racing one, not podracer the episode one cart racer

Starnerf

The X makes it sound cool
Jun 26, 2008
Favorite: TIE Fighter, with Rogue Leader a close second

Least: Probably the Super Star Wars series. I just never really got into them.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Best have to be TIE Fighter and Republic Commando.

Worst would be Battle for Naboo and Clone Wars