Your Favourite Horrible Movie

skywolfblue

Jul 17, 2011
My personal favorite is Cave Dwellers, MST3K style!

All that overdone machismo, those completely believable handrails and instant hang gliders, that wrestling with a giant stuffed snake! This movie has gone completely full circle, it's so stupid it's perfect!

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Watching Mortal Kombat Annihilation with friends has to be the greatest most awful yet enjoyable viewing of laughter inducing garbage i've ever had the honor of experiencing.

Daniel Ferguson

Apr 3, 2010
Maybe Hot Tub Time Machine or DOA. Yeah. They were both surprisingly good, considering what they are, which is horrible. But they clearly had fun with them.

Daniel Ferguson

Apr 3, 2010
I just remembered the KING of bad movies: Robot, staring Superstar Rajni. It had physics-defiance, rollerblades, kidnapping, broken hearts, jealousy, medical miracles, robots forming into various shapes and finally forming the shape of a *robot*, fashion that is the love-child of Lady Gaga and Daft Punk, people breaking out in song, music video clips, and a sighing montage. I'm so glad I got to see this movie.

Daniel Ferguson

Apr 3, 2010
XMark said:
Eamar said:
DOA: Dead or Alive.
YES! It's a stupid movie with stupid dialogue, horrible special effects, and one-dimensional characters... but it's about as perfect of an adaption of the DOA franchise as it could possibly be. Just stupid sexy fun :)

I've always been a huge fan of Last Action Hero, though it seems to be almost universally hated. It works as a parody of action movies, and we got to see Charles Dance being awesome years before Game of Thrones. It's kind of interesting seeing the guy who would eventually play Tywin Lannister talking about how nice it would be to live in a world where the bad guys can win :)
I loved Last Action Hero. Just for the record.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
I really enjoy Batman and Robin, it's just so ridiculous and over the top that I can't stay mad at it.

Reveras

Nov 9, 2009
The Room. If I sit down and start watching it, I just can't stop. It's so magnificent. YOU ARE TWEWING ME APAWT WISA.

revjor

Sep 30, 2011
XMark said:
Eamar said:
DOA: Dead or Alive.
YES! It's a stupid movie with stupid dialogue, horrible special effects, and one-dimensional characters... but it's about as perfect of an adaption of the DOA franchise as it could possibly be. Just stupid sexy fun :)

I've always been a huge fan of Last Action Hero, though it seems to be almost universally hated. It works as a parody of action movies, and we got to see Charles Dance being awesome years before Game of Thrones. It's kind of interesting seeing the guy who would eventually play Tywin Lannister talking about how nice it would be to live in a world where the bad guys can win :)
THAT'S WHERE I RECOGNIZE HIM. I loved LAH as a kid.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
Everybody seemed to hate Movie 43. Whereas I thought it was one of the funniest things ever. I must be easily amused. But the Hugh Jackman sketch and the one with the all black basketball team playing the all white team were fantastic.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
shogunblade said:
Artina89 said:
The Street fighter movie, mainly for one person, Raul Julia playing as Bison.
No matter what day I am having, I can sit and watch this film, and it can improve a good day, and a make terrible day better. There aren't many films I have come across that make me do that.
'You come here, expect to fight a madman, instead you found a god!?'

It's a great movie by virtue of the fact that Raul Julia is so professional at playing M. Bison. Him and the actor who plays Zangief are brilliant. I cannot say the same for everybody else. I hate being ninja'd.

OT: Dollman is still one of my favorite movies, and at an Hour and 18 minutes, It's not too long. It is the perfect bad movie, and I defy anybody who has seen it and not like it.

I'm just gonna link the trailer, and you be the judge.

Have you ever seen the sequel/crossover film Dollman vs the Demonic toys? Stupid fun that.

OT:Battlefield earth it has the hammiest Travolta performance ever and Forest Whitaker being his weird crazy self too.

Another vote for DOOM too because i like Karl Urban and it has the Rock not only playing a villain, but he gets killed as well.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Black Sheep.
It's a story that takes place in New Zealand where a strain of infection gets loose. This infection causes sheep to become incredibly powerful and incredibly bloodthirsty, and if you get bitten by one... yes, there are weresheep.

It's amazing.

MrBaskerville

Mar 15, 2011
I think Cosmopolis is an excellent movie in every regard (and i suspect that it will be viewed as a classic in time) but it generally seems to be viewed as a terrible movie by both critics and audiences. But i love it and i think Robert Patterson shows a lot of promise in his role. I have the same feelings about The Libertine with Johnny Depp, another movie that seems to be panned by critics all around for whatever reason (probably because it's vulgar^^).

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
I liked The Room because it was so bad, until I read The Disaster Artist.

It says.. Wiseau is a random, insanely rich, strange, odd, extremely paranoid guy who randomly approached Greg Sistero and Juliette Danielle one day, two average people, and asked them if they wanted to make a movie with an insanely high budget, with almost no acting experience previously.

Kind of ironic: Danielle's and Sistero's characters are portrayed as assholes, yet in real life, they're nice people, and actually getting better at the whole "acting" thing. Wiseau, on the other hand... Danielle had a nervous breakdown during filming, Sistero also lost all hope, the entire crew got pissed because the twat bought 2 HD filming cameras and yet refused to buy air conditioning or a new pair of boots... it goes on and on about the horrible things Wiseau done. And I just can't watch the movie anymore.

surg3n

May 16, 2011
Pumpkinhead.

It's just an old school, atmospheric horror with some awesome characters.

I do like the original Hills Have Eyes as well, I prefer old horror movies to the scary little girl in mirror bull we see these days.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
Kenbo Slice said:
Everybody seemed to hate Movie 43. Whereas I thought it was one of the funniest things ever. I must be easily amused. But the Hugh Jackman sketch and the one with the all black basketball team playing the all white team were fantastic.
I'll defend you in that regard, Kenbo. I think it's kind of funny in some parts, not in others, so there are two people on this list that like that movie.

Darks63 said:
[Have you ever seen the sequel/crossover film Dollman vs the Demonic toys? Stupid fun that.
I did see it, it's a travesty, and not even the good kind. The movie has an hour and 8 minute run time, and roughly 4-6 minutes are credits, Four minutes are recaps of Dollman, Ginger and the Demonic Toys, which is stupid because only fans would know the backstories of these characters, so why bother recapping unless you have no plot to speak of, and a disappointing finale, so the movie is actually about 52 minutes long, and it goes on FO-EV-AH! I did not like it. If you enjoyed it, Good for you, but I did not.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
The ABCs of Death. Some of the shorts are decent, some a little lame, but there are a select few that are just so retarded that it's almost beautiful how god awful they are. I'd recommend it if you have zero shame, and are not at work. So fucking bad.

RoyalSorceress

Jun 15, 2010
theboombody said:
I love horrible movies. I'm a huge MST3K fan. My two favorite episodes are Overdrawn at the Memory Bank, and The Projected Man. Now, if someone asked me what the WORST movies of all time are that were on that show, I'd say Attack of the Eye Creatures and The Wild, Wild World of Batwoman.

I showed The Creeping Terror to some friends of mine once and they got a kick out of it. Parts of it may be uploaded on youtube. I think you can buy the MST3K version of that one.
My favorites are The Girl in Gold Boots, Manos the Hands of Fate, and Space Mutiny.

mrvenom

Jan 3, 2010
Piranha 3D. It has girls in bikini, blood, piranha's and Christopher Lloyd. It's horrible. It's also goddamn funny when you're drunk.

And in that trend, Big Tit Zombie. Gory, some nudity, japanese zombies, goths and 3d fragments ("put on your 3d-glasses in 5,4,3,2,1..") It's horrible.

Edit: Sorry, forgot Monster Man. Leatherface meets Monster Truck. Brilliant.