Your Favourite Poster In Your Room

Mighty Lighty

Mar 23, 2009
I`ve got a signed ross noble poster in my room

(for all who don`t know he`s a comedian who improvises most of his shows)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxVec_zCC80
here`s him telling people never to put a blanket on an owl

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
some of these are really awesome, but the best I have is a poster of the book "Coraline" by Niel Gaiman(not sure if I spelled that right). I really love that guys work.

Pyotr Romanov

Jul 8, 2009
black-magic said:

A good old fasioned Haruhi poster
Whoa! That. Is AWESOME!
Where'd you get it?

OT: My map of cyrodiil, because I just hung it up today. And now, I'm off to search for my long lost Imerial Septim coin.

Cerrax

Feb 15, 2009
I have this above my bed and no, it is not a reprint, it is an original poster from 1980.

Threx

Nov 9, 2009
I have this one:
Hangs right above my bed.

Cerrax said:
I have this above my bed and no, it is not a reprint, it is an original poster from 1980.
We can't see it.

Johnmw

Mar 19, 2009
I've just got a nice big Dark Side of the Moon 30th anniversary poster. It = Awesome.

RikSharp

Feb 11, 2009
Keenanr1234 said:
Don't know if it counts as a poster but behind my bed i have a life size pirate flag...
i also fly the jolly roger in my room.
...damn that sounds kinky...

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
It's either my Dimebag Darrell poster or my Amon Amarth poster. Though my friend's giving me a signed Cradle of Filth poster tomorrow so that may change. A close second is my World War 1 Lord Kitcher "Wants You" poster.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
My favorite is probably an old WWII Russian propaganda poster.

I believe it says: "We smite the lazy worker" in russian at the bottom.
I also have the classic "He's watching" you poster:

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
I have two of these Koolart streetcar posters...

...hey don't look at me like that! I got them a few years back when I was more interested in cars and I haven't the heart to take them down.

I also have an Unreal Tournament poster, a Pokemon poster with every worthwhile Pokemon (up to third gen.) and a map of Kanto. I desperately need some classier posters. Preferably an Earthbound one.

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
Zinedine Zidane. You know why? He was asked why he headbutted Mazzerati and if he'd apologize. Zidane's response was, "Never, never, I'd rather die. There are evil people and I just don't want to hear them speak."
XD