Your favourite Shoes

DarkMessiah

Dec 29, 2008
I wear skate shoes usually, at the minute I own a pair of black Emericas and some blackish/grey Converse Weapons. I really want New Rock boots, but I don't have the money =/
I also need to buy climbing shoes =/

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
sorry user name taken. said:
Geek@Heart said:
My favourites are a pair of Vans classic slip ons, with a camoflage print which is sadly wearing away due to them being washed several times.

Apart from several pairs of trainers (and one pair of pale blue high heels) I only own a pair of furry boots, bought in the winter because wide leg jeans are so draughty and cold!
ugg's?
Nope, not uggs. Rocket dogs. Like this, but in tan with beige lining.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
My current favourite are the ones I have on right now, Black Hi-Top Converse AllStars.
These. I currently have four pairs - two black and one each of navy and cream. I can't think of any reason not to wear them - they're cheap and comfortable and, despite being basically just canvas and rubber, they last for years.

Oh yeah, I've also got a pair of black and white Reebok Classics that I bought when I started going to the gym. Can't really go wrong with Reebok Classics, I reckon.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I grew up wearing chuck taylors because at the time they were $14 a pair and I had 5 brothers so my parents didn't want to drop $250-$500 every summer when they bought us new shoes. I always got a blue pair. (navy, powder, cobalt). Now they cost $45-$64 and that doesn't make any sense. It wasn't gradual change either it was like 2003 they became $35 then the next year they spiked up to $50+. They are just cloth very cheaply made by highly skilled chinese babies!
Stupid trend making them expensive.
FYI: The flaw in those shoes is if you do a lot of physical activity they really offer no support and ***** up your feet. I know many people who get blisters frequently who wear these all the time. They refuse to believe it's their beloved chucks.

Now I wear 5.11 Tactical boots which are very expensive ($139 or more) but are a tax write off for me. More specifically these bad boys [http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Home/Law-Enforcement/Boots/Non-Safety-Toe/Speed-8-Boot/D/30100/P/1:100:10000:10700:10707/I/12115] (sorry it's flash couldn't link a pic)
When off duty I tend to wear New Balance for running shoes and Vans for everyday.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I'm currently wearing Globes. They feel great.
Some other favorites are DC's, Adios, and DVS'.

duckfi8

Jan 21, 2009
my quicksilver flip flops [http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/duckfi8/?action=view&current=50107618_160.jpg]

May 7, 2008
Geek@Heart said:
sorry user name taken. said:
Geek@Heart said:
My favourites are a pair of Vans classic slip ons, with a camoflage print which is sadly wearing away due to them being washed several times.

Apart from several pairs of trainers (and one pair of pale blue high heels) I only own a pair of furry boots, bought in the winter because wide leg jeans are so draughty and cold!
ugg's?
Nope, not uggs. Rocket dogs. Like this, but in tan with beige lining.

i love rocket dog shoes =D i got trainers by them