Your Favourite Videogame lady character

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
My favourite are Samus Aran, Juri Han and Bayonetta.
Samus for being a strong female lead (before Another M), Juri Han for being a menacing and evil but in a good way and Bayonetta for being sexy, saucy wise and she doesn't need big boobs to be sexy.

Jiffex

Dec 11, 2011
I liked Lilith from Borderlands

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/4558/46406/04.jpg

She was the one I had the most fun playing as cause she exploded a lot.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Alyx.
unlike other video game allies she knows how to keep herself stay safe,be not annoying and knows how to kill.

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
Going to have to go with Morrigan from Dragon Age too. Yes, because she's hot, bitchy and sarcastic, but I also think she's a way more interesting character than most people give her credit for. So much of her evil comes from being naive and sheltered.

And I only just started playing SWTOR, but Darth Zash is awesome.

Mycroft Holmes

Sep 26, 2011
I'm surprised that I haven't heard more variety of choices; hasn't been a single vote for Kerrigan yet. And A lot of characters that come to mind immediately for me are nowhere in sight thus far: Mona Sax from Max Payne, Tanya from any C&C game(Cha Ching baby,) Jan Ors from the Jedi Knight series, and so forth.

Anyways my vote goes to Zoe Castillo from Dreamfall:The Longest Journey for being all around the most likable and believable leading lady. I haven't played the original yet though so perhaps I will like April Ryan more.

KnightOfHearts

May 24, 2011
Probably Lightning

I like a strong woman who's hard to impress

Other wise I'd go with Nariko
Simply cause shes hot.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
April Ryan from the Longest Journey. She's witty and, you know, not pathetic, which is pretty admirable in a female videogame character. Also, if it counts, I love my FemShep. She's such a badass.

Blood Brain Barrier

Nov 21, 2011
poiumty said:
Blood Brain Barrier said:
poiumty said:
April Ryan? She's the first character who actually, genuinely felt like a 19-20 years old girl. I was immersed in that game mostly because of her and how natural her reactions were.
Wasn't she a lesbian, though? I'm pretty sure she was.
Nope, she was completely straight.
Could have fooled me.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
I can't decide, there are a lot of good ones...
Morrigan was good, a lot of he dialogue was very funny.
I liked Sophitia from Soulcalibur because of her backstory and general style.
I think my favourite is Princess/Queen Elincia from Fire Emblem, though. She had an interesting character arc, becoming more independent throughout the two games and was attractive while not being ridiculous like some women in games.

bificommander

Apr 19, 2010
Hmm. Jade from Beyond Good and Evil gets a ditto from me.

I'd also like to nominate Twillight princess: The legend of Midna (and some Zelda-girl who shows up in 4 cutscenes, total screen time of 10 minutes tops.) Also, the big bar-lady from that game was pretty cool. A side character, but still.

If Fleet Command, the living AI core from Homeworld counts, I'll nominate her too.

Nocturnal Gentleman

Mar 12, 2010
Linda the Lungfish from psychonauts. Mostly because she had one of the best minds in the game. Also, I like how she talks all sage like.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008

Lady from DMC3 she may just be the badass action girl, but at least she had the motivation to become one.

Also even though Bayonetta acts like a slut, I can't help but love her since it fits in with her over the top personality. No homo.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
...Go on, guess. It shouldn't be that hard...

Although, my reason for liking her isn't just because she's a girl; it's that I see more of myself in her than anyone else. Single-minded, short-tempered and slightly naive.