Your fictional crushes

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Crenelate said:
When I was much younger I totally fancied Artemis Fowl. Ten years later and he's still not legal so now it's just weird.
Has Artemis Fowl been around for more than ten years!? I'M GETTING OLD!

*cough*

I never really thought about this topic, but Horo from Spice and Wolf is pretty high up there on the list.
Another would be Aerie from Baldurs Gate 2.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
I would probably say Starfire from the Teen Titans cartoon when I was like 12 although I do not like her at all in the comics, strange :/

Hanako from Katawa shoujo, not really a crush at all but I felt an emotional attachment to her character when I played her story, which I usually do not get with most games.

Oh and Cammy from Street Fighter... For obvious reasons.

WolfCross

Jun 12, 2012
I had an alternating crush between Yuna and Rikku in my younger years, and still kinda do if i'm honest.

crazyarms33

Nov 24, 2011
Mine is from a book series called the Night Angel trilogy. Her name is Vi. She is a voluptuous redhead who is also the second best assassin in the world. Also she's a sarcastic ***** and pretty much an asshole who turns into just a mother fuc*ing sweet battle mage with a heart of gold. In short...perfect. Alas, no pictures exist of her except the ones in my head...

the doom cannon

Jun 28, 2012
Mine is Chie Satonaka from P4. First character I've ever liked, and I've seen my fair share of fictional characters.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/33855/1883441-chie.jpg

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Tony said:

The Deku Tree.
I'm not straight nor homosexual nor bisexual. Remember my old posts of me obsessing over scantily clad Russian women in Eskimo garb? Lies. All of it. I'm A MOTHAFUCKIN TREE HUGGER!
I just want to ARRRGGHHH in his OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH.
Yes I can already tell you and I shall be the breast... I mean best of friends.

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011

Why haven't we perfected the science behind holograms yet? I want her to be my guide through the day :c

Reyold

Jun 18, 2012
Two crushes:

Captain Rose, a recurring antagonist from Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure. Though, for all her cuteness, I sure wouldn't want to work for her.

Claudia Mann, the adorably klutzy Engineer from Valkyria Chronicles. She's my go-to Engineer, even though I have a better one in reserves.

I'd post pictures, but I'm not sure how...

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
RJ 17 said:
Good lord! Who knew there were Asian women with tits that great IRL?! =P (She looks Korean... =_= )

hulksmashley said:
Currently I've got a bit of a crush on Sherlock Holmes. And on John Watson.

And also a little bit of one on Sherlock's actor Benedict Cumberbatch. But then so do most people.
... DAMN YOU, SIR, DAMN YOU!!

Hmmm... as for me, aside from the obligatory 'too many to list 'em all' (& Nathan Fillion) bit, ehm:

and, for one reason or another...

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Reyold said:
Two crushes:

Captain Rose, a recurring antagonist from Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure. Though, for all her cuteness, I sure wouldn't want to work for her.
I love that game it is soooo cute and funny. Captain rose is indeed cute.

Now i wanna play that game again.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Well I do have a massive crush on Fillion in Castle, he's a sexy sexy man.

Also, these two lovely gentlemen.

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
There is only one I can think of. May from Pokemon Advanced.

I especially like that dress. SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IN IT!! *girly scream*...........ahem *back to manly voice*. She looks good.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Tori Vega from the TV show, Victorious.
...What? I have my reasons for watching the show!

And, since everyone else's is from a video game:

VivaciousDeimos

May 1, 2010
Let's see, I believe Fenris and Ezio have already been mentioned, so I'll just add these two:

Breaker deGodot

Apr 14, 2009
Lilly Satou is the closest thing I have to a waifu. She really is a great character, and one that I would try to date in a minute.