Your final battle?

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
I would try and talk things out..

when that (obviously) doesn't work, I would call in the reinforcements that came while I was stalling

then it is onward to victory!

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
two sickles attached by a chain (forget what the hell those are called) with a cardboard box with the words "soard proof armore" scribbled on it in green crayon for armour

My opponent would bee MR. BIGGLESWORTH, THE DEATH KITTY!.. what's that? you don't know him you say? that's because anyone who knows his name is slain in the darkest hour of night, by his own paws

he has killed more people than even Genghis Khan, and it is time for me to end his reign of tyranny ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Weapons:
Left Hand: Plasma Rifle
Right Hang: Long Katana

Armor:
Steel Fibre Armor

Attachments:
Left Leg: Space Boot for quick space jump.

ENEMY:
JACK OF BLADES.
(Or the end boss of devil may cry 2)

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I would probably duel a wheelchair bound stroke victim wearing t-51b power armour and wielding a super sledge.

Apathetic_cynicism

Aug 19, 2009
I'd be the only surviving member of an army 10,000 strong that was sent in to capture a gaint stronghold. In the enemy commander's room, I'd blow the doors open with C4 and shit will hit the fan.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Me and the iron man suit, against the most ferocious enemy encountered by man (or elf...) - the chickens from Zelda games!

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Pfft, armour is for pussies.

I'll fight shirtless with one sleeve of plating and a big-ass sword. And I'd fight Jecht.

TheRocketeer

Intolerable Bore
Dec 24, 2009
Screw fighting a final boss. I'd be the final boss. Of humanity. Baddest thing there is.

It'll be a cinematic four-form fight against robots, aliens, subterranean dwarves, superpowered freaks, Will Smith, mutants, sorcerers, and hordes of the enemy's finest soldiers, armed with everything from laser and missile platforms in space to spiked battleships packing 80-gigawatt rail cannons. All set to the tune of Frankenstein by the Edgar Winter group. Meaning this would all happen in less than five minutes.

And after the opposition is annihilated and I, in my great mercy, end the infliction of my justice on the world, I'll seal myself into dormancy, orbiting the Earth for all to see until the the people have lost hold of my wisdom and must once again be made to know.

And that is what I did on my summer vacation.

Music Mole

Apr 15, 2009
Spartan054 said:
if you where to fight someone for the fate of mankind, who would it be?
you are armed and armored to make it a fair fight.
me i would take me in the Mojolnir suit with a grav hammer and a beam sword. or i would take the grav gun and a katanta. and i would fight acrhimonde.
You would fight a demon who uses magic, takes an army of 25 to kill, would be nearly 30 times bigger than you, with a Gravity hammer and a beam sword or a Grav gun and katana. Are you by any chance Chuck noris or a spartan with a god complex?