Your Five Favorite Alt+Escape Games of 2009

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Your Five Favorite Alt+Escape Games of 2009

It's been a year of Alt+Escape browser games, and these five were the biggest hits of them all.

Read Full Article

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Robot Dinosaurs that Fire Lasers when they Roar:

Best. 10 minutes. EVER.

Really, I think that my head just exploded by this amazing game.

Jul 9, 2008
Ha, my comment got printed, nice! Yeah, Spewer was probably my favorite this year, but Today I Die was also amazing, if in a different way.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Oh hey, my comment got printed, cheers! I didn't realise it at the time, but Amateur Surgeon was actually made by someone I know from another site.

Great to see the #1, it's a lovely game for sure. Also, it's interesting to note that all five came in a six-week period, and would've been all together if it hadn't been for Paper Moon.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Robot Dinosaurs that Fire Lasers when they Roar, like come on. With a title this good, there's no way the game would be bad.

Surely my favorite. :p

WinterSoldier

Feb 4, 2009
Yay, my comment was in there. Great list.

I especially enjoyed playing "Robot Dinosaurs That Shoot Beams When They Roar" and "Today I Die".

May the new year bring even more great games (hopefully).

Feb 18, 2009
Despite lacking Time Fcuk, that´s a pretty nice list of nice games. From last year´s supply, I also found Fig. 8 and Don´t Look Back enjoyable, to mention but a few.

I hope you keep Alt+Escape up and running for at least another year. I love it.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Glad to see Spewer on that list. Odd as it may sound, that thing is probably one of my all-time favourite games..

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
\o/ I got quoted! I feel real famous-like! :D

Excellent choice for Number One. I'm playing that as soon as we can ditch the house-guests. <3