Your flaw

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
Ares Tyr said:
I'm rather lazy. I tend to speak too low, my words being drowned out by the bass in my normal voice. I tend forget small things that get me in trouble (like leaving a used condom on my dresser, for my mother to find later).

Yeah. That actually happened.
How would that get you into trouble?

Seann

Jun 21, 2008
I tend to burst out in song at inopportune moments. Specifically, songs by The Darkness.

SpikeyGirl

Jun 30, 2009
I'm very unmotivated, if I wasn't then I may have gotten around to plotting a couple of people's demises

Ares Tyr

Aug 9, 2008
chstens said:
Ares Tyr said:
I'm rather lazy. I tend to speak too low, my words being drowned out by the bass in my normal voice. I tend forget small things that get me in trouble (like leaving a used condom on my dresser, for my mother to find later).

Yeah. That actually happened.
How would that get you into trouble?
I don't know how cool with finding used condoms on the floor or dresser your parents are, but mine aren't too keen with it.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
i cant take insults seriously (irony ftw), i can be quite cocky, im a shy person and im slightly fat. and im badly fit.

also im lasy.

Edit: also, i speak to myself more than a skizofrenic would.

Jun 8, 2009
I give up far too quickly. If things don't start going my way very quickly when I try something new I get disheartened and it takes a lot of persuasion, a really good reason for mastering the skill, or both, for me to keep trying.

Fuzzykittensmith

Jan 8, 2009
Uncompetative said:
Bovine_Buddy said:
Uncompetative said:
Leorex said:
Whats your biggest flaw.

Mine would be the fact that im a poor communicator.
I'm

I see what you mean...
Your flaw would be Grammar Nazism. I understand where you're coming from, but failing to capitalize an "I" and add an apostrophe doesn't really hinder communication much.
Actually, my flaw is that I forget that this is the Internet and that I should put

;-)

or

*wink*

after most of what I say on this forum. I really just thought it was ironic (possibly deliberately, self-parodic-ally ironic) to say that you were a poor communicator, with incorrect capitalization and a lack of apostrophe. It wasn't intended as an attack, just a bit of fun.
Right. My flaw would be jumping to conclusions, then. I saw your response to him and assumed you were the kind of person that corrects small mistakes of others as a means to boost your already over-inflated ego, when you yourself make the same and bigger mistakes just as often if not more. I've been dealing with those kinds of people a lot recently.

You don't seem to be that kind of person, which is lovely, because I honestly believe there's enough of such people. I propose make-up sex. I'd be happy to supply the lube, being that the situation was my fault.

Metric Monkey

Jun 5, 2009
Terribly low self-esteem and I'm too realistic (no imagination).
WittyName said:
I'm too trusting.

Plenty of so-called "friends" have messed me about or used me before.

:(
I don't trust people, nor can they trust me. I asked for a paper clip once "No man, you'd prolly unbend it and stab me." Perhaps it's the way I joke about threatening someone. I make it sound too believable?

Mad Maniac with axe-firing chainsaw said:
I give up far too quickly. If things don't start going my way very quickly when I try something new I get disheartened and it takes a lot of persuasion, a really good reason for mastering the skill, or both, for me to keep trying.
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

The Cake Is A Lie said:
I can be quick to anger around those I care about, I fall for the women I know I can't have, and I tend to get paranoid/think the worst around those women.

Yea, i am fail XD
Same here.