Your Forum Health Bar compared to your amount of posts?

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
Two warnings and 224 posts. However, one of those warnings was for the shit excuse that I only posted "agreed".

Pardon me, but what the fuck kind of bullshit is that? Get a warning for not posting enough? Bullshit! >:-O

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Almost 8000 posts, three warnings. Well, four, but one of them was pardoned.

One was low content, the rest was simply me being rude.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
"You have a clean record. Excellent job, citizen!" np Escapist, glad to be of assistance. these 670-some posts of mine are largely commentary and don't tend to be thought provoking at all. I suppose the occasional mac v pc debate can get me close to shelling out unpleasantries that could produce a warning, but apart from things I'm passionate about, I'm dull.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
2133 posts so far, and not so much as a warning

I'm shocked. I thought I would have landed one by now. Or as Sand would say "Seems my exceptional wit and cunning instinct for verbal duels has landed me in trouble yet again."

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
I hit 1000 posts with no warnings a couple of days ago, though it's probably been a close call a few times. More than once I've decided against hitting the Post button after thinking about it for a bit.

And I stay the hell out of Off-Topic, most of the time.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I've got 2747 posts, with a clean warning bar. I did have one warning, but that was over six months ago, so the bar has cleared out. Pretty good?

Edit: For those who are curious, the warning was for making a thread which called out a significant portion of the userbase for a specific anti-piracy argument they were making. It was something that really needed to be said (they were complaining about a false sense of entitlement when showing that they felt pretty entitled) but the mods didn't like it. Officially, my warning was over making a thread[footnote]Excuse me, the exact wording was "Please don't make controversial threads that may upset other users." I probably would have contested it if I knew it was possible at the time; now the thread doesn't even exist anymore, so there's nothing I can do. Oh well, it was just a warning.[/footnote] that might upset other users, but it wouldn't surprise me if the real reason was that I was skirting close to the piracy rule with that thread, even though I made it darned clear that I wasn't advocating or admitting to piracy.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I've got 2 warnings over 4278 posts! Not too shabby I'd say. I'm pretty well behaved after all.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
583 posts with 4 warnings, 2 of which were overturned. Both of the banished ones were for little content, the others because I insulted Nintendo... A lot.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I have a clean record so far. I don't know how many posts I have at the moment, but I do want a Neo badge so I am trying to be careful with what I say in my posts.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
this makes my five hundred seventy first post, with one warning. i don't remember what it was, i think it was quite a long time ago when i didn't know the forum etiquette so well.

bassdrum

jygabyte!
Oct 6, 2009
No warnings yet, and I'll figure out my post count once I post this (because I'm too lazy to check it first).

Edit: This right here is post #775. So far, so good.

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
round 500? Don't post much, but when I do it's usually civil and I retrain my remarks. My health meter reflects this stance.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
I think I'm near 4000 and I'm 2 suspensions away from a perma-ban. I mostly chat is groups now, so it doesn't matter too much.