Your Forum Health Bar compared to your amount of posts?

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
I'm still clean.
And I intend to keep my record spotless.
Which should be easy enough, given how my posting habits have taken a hit lately.

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
406 posts, and 3 warnings. Didn't start getting any of those til this year. To be fair I know why I was so cranky the start of this year. Relationship was going badly, but luckily I've escaped her clutches so perhaps my mood will lighten on the forums [it definately has RL ;D]

First warning was in Janurary for apparent arguing for the sake of arguing. I thought I was in a debate thread, but I guessed wrong D: petitioned it but I didn't even get the curtosey of reply from the mods :(

Second warning was in April for complaining about all the people whining about the bug ridden New Vegas. Not enough respect in my post, remembering thinking at the time; okay, I'll call them all sir/madame next time I get in a rage hahaha.

Third warning was in June, and that was for retaliating and insulting to an obvious troll who still got away with his bullshit for another 2 weeks before he was finally seen for what he was and banned. Any chance getting that warning reversed then mods? ;)

I generally don't post too much on here, only 406 posts in 2 years 5 months. I tend to work a bit too much, and as I work with the general public I see a lot of stupidity that I just have to smile and nod through, being polite and curteous, so I guess sometimes its harder to keep up the same pretense when I'm online :p

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
At close to 2500 posts, I have 1 warning on the meter.

I think it heals over time...

Stublore

Dec 16, 2009
168 posts,2 warnings, one for a low content post(stupid rule), 1 for insulting someone.
Had 2 others removed after challenging them :)
So in total I guess I got 4, but only 2 stuck.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
0 warnings, and it is 711 at the time of posting. Which is going to be outdated fairly soon so it begs the question of why I stated this when one could averted one's eyes slightly to the left.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
VaudevillianVeteran said:
If you mean Lambi, he's a guy and he's third. The darling Sassafrass [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Sassafrass] is second, I do believe~ Mainly as we often battle for first. XD
I will beat you one day, even if I must spam an used, no longer jumps to the top of the forums thread about 50,000 times!

OT: My score is under my name, and I've got no warnings, I'm too obscure to receive them, I'm hard to find.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
754 posts with no warnings.

It worries me sometimes. Im always carefull around the forums.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
+750 Posts and a clean health bar. All is well.
Although I remember getting a warning for a low content post before, but it never affected my health bar.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Almost 6500 posts and I have yet to get even a warning.

Yeah, I'm boring, I know.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Posted 11,534 times in 956 days (about 12 posts per day), rating is on level 1 prohibition.

I blame changing standards of the moderators, and myself, with a ratio of about 35% the former and 65% the latter.
Winston Churchill once said "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
A few hundred posts and a clean record. For 2 years of being on here it seems a little pathetic, but I often prefer to read and not post.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
This would be my 4950 posts (it will increase after I've posted this) and 0 warnings. I am very close to getting that Neo badge (I'm just careful at what I will type).

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
VaudevillianVeteran said:
ColdStorage said:
Vaude is our highest posting user, followed by Bambi I believe, both those wonderful girls play on the RP games Forums a lot which you can rack up posts quite quickly. User group chat messages and IRC messages all add up to post count, so you can stealth your way to the top pretty quickly.

I use the forums mainly, [user]Therumancer[/user] has several thousand posts that are all incredibly descriptive, that's something, go check him out, he makes some fantastic posts.
If you mean Lambi, he's a guy and he's third. The darling Sassafrass [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Sassafrass] is second, I do believe~ Mainly as we often battle for first. XD
oops, looks like I'm not on someone's Christmas card list

Sassafrass said:
I'm not sending you a Christmas card now. XD
And it's Lambi, who's a dude. XD

OT: 60K+ with a two warnings, one for low content and the other was actually a probation for calling a guy a dick.
CONFIRMED!

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
My health bar is low batman!
(I'm not sure why I pulled Adam West into this...)
1200 posts, 5 warnings, I think.
4 for low content and CAPS!!!!!!
1 for feeding a troll.