Your forum health bar.

ImSkeletor

Feb 6, 2010
I have been clean for like a year and a half. Got on probation once for being a jerk in the religion and politics board. I have stayed the heck away from that place because it makes me get really angry really fast.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Just one warning for a low content post. Not my fault the topic didn't warrant an essay. And that I posted just a picture as a response.

Now that I'm thinking about it, how little does it have to be to be called a low content post?

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
one low-content warning on a thread where OP wanted to share their amaaazing new discovery. Playing snake on youtube.

CrazyBlaze

Jul 12, 2011
I'm clean as a whistle. On this forum and *shudders* Gamefaqs. In fact every forum ive ever been a part of or active in (not that many) i've never gotten a warning or a ban.

Xannidel

Feb 16, 2011
I have been clean so far and don't plan on doing anything too foolish to have an admin bring the hammer down on me.
I lead a safe life apparently.

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Every time I see someone has been banned I click on the 'User has been banned for the tread: blahablahbah' to see what the naughty person has done. Do other people do this?

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
On occasion i've been a jerk, just about similar to a lot of others. I'm really a decent person though...similar to a lot of others! I've had the hammer dropped a few times.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Only one bar for refering to the time I was circumsized. Though I could have phrased it better. The way I had it made it sound like I was the victim of a sex crime.....Or was I?

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
I have had one warning. What for?:

For lashing out at someone who called the validity of my Aspergers into question. That always gets me angry. I did not go through hell in 3rd grade, get a prinicpal fired, and get diagnosed by several doctors just so some idiot could say I am "faking it to seem cool" because even after all that, I still like having aspergers, and if I could wish it away, I wouldnt. The mods seemed sympathitic to me though.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Much to my surprise, I have yet to get a warning. I have a feeling one of the mods is storing something bad for me, though... <_<

[sub][sub][sub]You know who you are... No, not you. The other one. Yeah, you! [/sub][/sub][/sub]

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I've run the whole gambit of mod wrath, wracking up 3-day and 7-day probations, 3-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-DAY suspensions, and multiple warnings. They switched to the health bar right after the end of my 30-day, and I've not wracked up more wrath since then.

Did I change? I don't FEEL like I've changed...

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
I am one step away from a ban. What I got all those warnings and bans for? I cant remember. I got my last one for "trolling" a pony thread. That one was complete bullshit, but whatever, dont want to turn this into a "hate on mods" thread.

The sad thing is I was 6 weeks away from having my forum health regenerate completely ;_;
well let me say before I lose the chance that I think your presence here is pretty sweet. Did I mention that your avatar reminded me to watch Breaking Bad? It's all I did for the last 2 weeks. Fucking awesome show.

As for me, I'm still clean. There's been a few close calls, but with a little begging or proper explanation of my posts, I got the warnings cleared.

Sangreal Gothcraft

Feb 28, 2011
mines for making comment amount anime.*Oh boo hoo* and For calling some one a Heartless Asshole....Don't see what was big deal, but I guess we have to be respectful of other's feelings.

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
I apparently have a clean health bar, even then I received a warning a couple of years ago. The thing is, a friend and I were intentionally trying to get one just to see what would happen. So we flamed this kid talking shit about the US military for several pages in his thread. Yeah, we were that bored.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Starik20X6 said:
Just one warning for a low content post. Not my fault the topic didn't warrant an essay. And that I posted just a picture as a response.

Now that I'm thinking about it, how little does it have to be to be called a low content post?
one word usually. But it needs to be in context.