Your FOXHOUND Name!

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
"Flame Moth"

... Like this?

Anyway, moths are awesome (way better than butterflies, at any rate), so I'm cool with that name.

vasiD

Oct 28, 2012
"Thunder Boss"

I can hear a loud crack of thunder as I say it in a gritty tone. Def from the MGS3 era.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
The obvious answer to a thread like this...

Aside from that, ya notice how often Foxhound's operatives have names that can easily fit in a Megaman X game. For instance...

[HEADING=2]Decoy Catfish[/HEADING]

Apparently, I'm out to avenge the death of my brother-unit, Volt Catfish. Just imagine that maverick with a trenchcoat and hat...and that's me now. Go figure.

AlmostLikeLife

Apr 24, 2009
Thunder Mantis Badger

100%, absolutely terrifying. People better watch out. You think Honey Badger don't give a damn? Honey's got nothing on Thunder Mantis Badger!

Come at me, bro!

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I am Shotgun NightHawk.

Not bad ... not bad at all!
The terrorists will fear my silent shotgun!

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
I got Grenade Snake, I like this. If I am ever looking for a codename for character in something, I will use this.

Able Seacat

Jun 18, 2012
elbowlick said:
Martial Arts Mantis Badger. I do believe just be reading my name I hand your ass back to you.

Edit: This generator could use a bit more than: shotgun/flame/martial arts and anaconda/crocodile/mantis badger.
I too am Martial Arts Mantis Badger, but I doubt we have the same name so don't how this thing works but it doesn't work well enough.

Groxnax

Apr 16, 2009
Ok, I tried this and I got:

Deadeye Hyena, commander
Deadeye Spider
and Deadeye Mongoose.

Please don't laugh but I looked into the site and found a MLP name generator and got:

Evil pony: Raven Sickness
Good Pegasus: Windy Chaser.

Wtf?

Edit: Used my username and I got Grenade Fox.