Your Frankenstein Game Creation

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
Mount and blade set in space Rts which is also a huge mmo and has the depth of eve will be baddass

NooNameLeft

Sep 15, 2009
Chivalry Medival Warfare combined with Natural Selection 2 + Age of Empires
one player is the commander like in NS2 and the other players and the units fighting with CMW combat system.

Perfection.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
I'll go this route:

Red Faction's GeoMod technology (expanded to work on everything)
Elder Scrolls/Just Cause 2 style Open world mix (large map, buildings = free roam)
MGS3's quality of story.
SpecOPS the Line's right turn morality.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
An open fantasy world like Skyrim and an open 'real' world like GTA. Linked through some magical portal you can use to travel in between them.

Got a dragon problem in the fantasy world? Hijack a jet from the real world and use some air-to-air missiles to take them down.
Facing heavily armed resistance in the real world? Learn telekinesis in the fantasy world and stop bullets with your mind!
Fighting a necromancer raising an army of zombies in the fantasy world? A chainsaw from the real one is just the answer!
An enemy boss in the real world has his base of operations on a freaking aircraft carrier? SUMMON THE KRAKEN from the fantasy world!

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
BLAHwhatever said:
Mount and Blade gameplay
quests and story by Obsidian/ someone that can write a good story, I don't care who.
Modded Skyrim graphics
completely modable

I'd never need another game.
Oh yes.

I'd throw in some Dark souls difficulty as well.

Icyheart

Feb 7, 2011
An Elder Scrolls world with Shadow of the Colossus monsters and fights on the overworld, and Assassin's Creed-type free-running and parkour in the cities. Only problem is you'd have to be in third person to play those last two, but I think it'd be worth it.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
Let's see.
An Elder Scrolls open world, futuristic setting, space fighter combat from Star Wars Battlefront 2, large ship management if you want something bigger than a fighter (unfortunately I do not have a good example of this), a story written by pre EA Bioware and a San Andreas jetpack. That would make me very happy. Shame to fit all of it in you'd probably need a super computer.

Edit: And a decent interplanetary travel system (again, no good examples)

The Undoer

Sep 13, 2009
An Elder Scrolls game with a story written by Michael Kirkbride, music by Jeremy Soule and Clint Mansell, graphics comparable easily to Skyrim with modded graphics, and Witcher 2 style of combat, Half Life 2 physics, Mass Effect quality characters, Deus Ex' mystery, and Fallout companion system. Oh, and way more armour and weapons, and a map spanning the entirety of Tamriel.