Your Fun Break

The Apple BOOM

Nov 16, 2012
I've been having a bit of a bad day, so I know exactly where to go for a few minutes (or hours).

When stuff on the forums are getting you down, stupid stuff is going down in the world, or you read one too many youtube comments, where do you guys go for your quick pick me ups?

Edit: youtube embed doesn't seem to be working, so here's the url http://youtu.be/eh7lp9umG2I

Mod edit: Fixed the embed, yo.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
To embed YouTube videos you have to remove everything from the link that comes before "youtube" (https://www.) and everything that's between "youtube" and '=' (.com/watch?v), then put the remaining link between brackets.

Quote me to check out how it looks like.

The Apple BOOM

Nov 16, 2012
Thanks man and whoever the mod was. I was using youtubestuff/youtube instead of youtube=stuff because forums.

Now I don't know whether or not to be depressed that all of the conversation on this thread was about embedding a youtube video.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Three things as of late:
There's this video which is perfect in every way, especially from 1:03 to 1:25.

There's also listen to a really cheesy but utterly cheerfully sincere pop song (start 1:15)

If those don't work, I look through "Doctor Faustus" for some funny stage directions that I find way too hilarious for anybody to take me seriously.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
The Apple BOOM said:
Now I don't know whether or not to be depressed that all of the conversation on this thread was about embedding a youtube video.
Don't be, happens all the time.
For pick-me-ups it used to be this thing.

Epic Rap Battles of History are sometimes fun, too.
Also CollegeHumor.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
I enjoy learning how to cook with the help of Henry's Kitchen.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
This video never ceases to make me chuckle.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Laggyteabag said:
This video never ceases to make me chuckle.
Hearthstone videos eh? That reminds me

So glad Miracle has died down now

OT: If I don't go for some classic funny DOTA videos like Nigma's Shittier DOTA Digest (the same guy who did those Hearthstone videos, check him out his video editing is top notch) or Trymike's Pub Scrubs, aside from that I tend to just scroll through /a/ for a laugh.

That's 4chan's anime/manga board by the way. For some reason it's actually the best place i've found for actual anime discussion as well as the funniest shit i've seen in years. You get legit discussion instead of trolls and raging 14 year olds who haven't learned what the word "opinion" means.

The random Watamote threads... The Tomoko Hype Train never stops.

Caiphus

Social Office Corridor
Mar 31, 2010
I go and look at cute bunny photos on instagram. They make everything better :D

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Caiphus said:
I go and look at cute bunny photos on instagram. They make everything better :D
That reminds me of Japan's favourite son, Pikachu:

And have a platoon of Digletts for good measure.

Hmmmmm...what's a suitable musical accompaniment to a legion of cute Pokemon gifs?

Ask

Feb 27, 2010
Well, my friends made these silly Skyrim Carols and I got to do the artwork! :D That was certainly fun and I thought the songs were pretty funny. (Drunken wailing certainly brought up my mood. Holidays are not the happiest times for me if I'm honest. It was actually really nice to participate in something and have some laughs.) If you guys want to check it out you can use the link to the playlist (as I've failed at embedding) to see what shenanigans we got up to. :3 (I hope they can help you into better spirits like they did me.)

Skyrim's Drunken Revelers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVOQwvyLGjM&list=PLCj0ALtWdtlAninZq6whcgTl5YrioMB0P

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
I have terrible taste in humour, so I always enjoy turning to others who also have terrible taste in humour.