Your G.O.A.T. results

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
What's a GOAT?
I definitely like cow milk better, though.

EDIT: Oooh, Fallout 3. Never played it. My statement on cow milk still stands, though.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Vault Chaplain. I always got the image of a WH40K chaplain, full black armor, face mask, chaplain pole thing etc, kicking around the vault screaming "ALL PRAISE BE TO HIM" then pointing at the overseer drinking a cup of coffee on the other side of the room. Always good for a smile in my opinion.

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
Tattoo Artist

"Huh. I wonder who will be brave enough to be your first customer as the vault's new Tattoo Artist? I promise it won't be me."

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Suiseiseki IRL said:
My first G.O.A.T. said I was going to be Vault Chaplain. My answer was a big hell no.
Same.

My second G.O.A.T. put me down as a Jukebox Technician .

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
AkJay said:
My very first G.O.A.T it said i should be a Pip-Boy Repairman.
This, but I was able to get him to change it in to something else. I can't remember what now though.

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Suiseiseki IRL said:
What were the results from your first Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test? What was your answer to the instructor?

My first G.O.A.T. said I was going to be Vault Chaplain. My answer was a big hell no.
Same here,WHY CAN`T GET GET THE GOOD POSTS!!!???

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Bored Tomatoe said:
Supervisor or something... Apparently I was on my way to being the next overseer... Damn you Dad, you cost me an awesome job...
Same here. I never liked the "reaction" options, though. You either don't care, protest, or act very teachers-pet and go "ooh goody!" a lot

10BIT

Sep 14, 2008
Vault Loyalty Inspector "Huh. "Vault Loyalty Inspector"... I thought that had been phased out decades ago. Well, sounds like a job right up your alley, hmm?"

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
The most common answer I get is Pip Boy Programmer. So far I've had that three times and the other times I got the teacher to do it for me.