"Your" Game

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
Jade Empire
Every time I sit down to play it I burn through at least 5-6 hours before stopping. From the characters to the setting, I love everything about it.

Sir Prize

Dec 29, 2009
TimeSplitters...just because setting things alight whilst playing as a fish robot thing is just awesome.
Mass Effect 1 and 2, interesting and makes being a jerk fun and sometimes a good choice.
Pokemon, it may be the same game over and over again, but there is something almost additive about it.
The Elders Scrolls...Nords and Dark Elves for the win!
Also Fallout 3 and New Vegas, just because travelling around the wastes with nothing but pipe and Pjs has potential.

Spoon E11

Oct 27, 2010
Battlefield Bad Company 2. EPIC multiplayer. If I had to pick a single player game then it would be TLOZ: OOT

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Jak and Daxter comes to mind, as well as the first 2 Fallouts and hell I'll even throw in Tactics as well or the .Hack games, yes all 7 of them. But the ONE game I will play until I can no longer hold a controller (which by then i should be able to get robot hands :p) would be Suikoden 3, yes I love the two before it but 3 was the first in the series and will always reign supreme for me, if I could only ever play one game for the rest of my life I think that would be it.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
hmm.... this seems to be a "what is your favourite game?" thread in disguise. Because thinking about it, the ones that I repeatedly go back to are the ones that are my favourites.

Personally, I love Contra on the NES, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, NHL 94, NHL 2K7 and TimeSplitters. I still play all of them.

ediblemitten

Mar 20, 2011
Super Smash Brothers Melee. Seriously, that game never gets old for me. There's always new techniques to try and new characters to perfect.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Have to say, Final Fantasy 13. Whenever someone insults it, i'm there to defend it. Whenever it horribly murders all my characters, i come back to it. When it turns out my favourite character dies in the end, i forgive it.

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
Civilization. It damn near conditioning at this point. Have been playing it since the mid 90s. I always have a "current save" on Civ.

Mass Effect for my RPG needs.