"Your" Game

Dr.Panties

Dec 30, 2010
I have two that cater specifically to a certain mindset:

(1) Vanquish- the absolute best action shooter that I have ever played, for when I am feeling aggressive and hardcore.

(2) Tenchu Z- for when I am feeling relaxed. It's not a great game by any stretch, but I find something very soothing about clearing a map without once being spotted.

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
TF2 for the 360. I can never give it up, no matter how mad I get at anything else, I love it and always have a great time playing.

5t3v0

Jan 15, 2011
TheFunPolice said:
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, I don't play it so much anymore. But I know I'll continue to play it someday
*insert off comment about how ArmA and ArmA 2 are the real Operation flashpoint games*

:p Just kidding. (but I do believe that. Just not going to belittle others for their choice of game)

My game... Probably STALKER. It falls in the same category as the quoted post (which I actually quoted for no good reason...) as a game that I havent played in a while but I know I will again. Finished the last 2 games but havent finished SoC. Need to get around to it though...

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Durxom said:
Basic and simple question here =]

What is "your" game?
What is the game that no matter what happens to it, you will always go back to it. The franchise could end or fall from grace, a sequel could ruin it, a movie could be made, or even a remake could be made, but you would still play it. You just have fun playing it, and will continue playing it over and over again.

I personally have a few, but one of my main newer ones is Lost Planet: Colonies, mainly because I really like the story, gameplay, and the overall snowy environments and the like. I can see myself playing this game over and over again, no matter what else ends up coming out.

So...what are some of "your" games?
Really, there are none. I love Mario, won't play Mario Sunshine. Still love Megaman, won't go near 5-7 and the X games after numero uno, or any of the Zero games. I died a little inside when they cancelled Megaman Universe. What were we talking about? Oh yeah, My Little Pony!

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Terraria, I've had some tough times in the.....1.5 weeks it's been out,and it's helped me through all of it.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Saints Row 2, it was the best sandbox of all time...until the sequel comes out.

sylekage

Dec 24, 2008
I've said it once, I'll repeat it til I'm hoarse.

Halo. That's my game. And Universe. I've played all the games through, I know the whole universe by heart, the stories are amazing.

It'll never get old.

Crimbo23

Jan 19, 2011
Elder scrolls series

Pokemon

Legend of Zelda

All amazing series and i have devoted so many hours of my life to them lol

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
Either the HALO series or the Modern Warfare sub-series.

I actually liked the campaign, and never encountered enough idiots online to make it bad. ANy boosters got a SPAS to the face, same with Noob-Tubers and Model Akimbo noobs.

*Flame Shields On

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
Super Smash Bros. It's one of those games that I used to play non stop when I was younger and i still dig out the n64 every now and again to play it.

Ninjafire72

Feb 27, 2011
Don't think I'll ever stop loving Bioshock, that game has a special place in my heart.

I will be crying in joy when Bioshock Infinite is released :)

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Jet Set Radio Future and the Call of Duty campaigns. JSRF for many reasons and CoD because they are just so much damn fun.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
The Final Fantasy series (LOL...PLENTY of mistakes have been made, but they still manage to win me back)
The Metal Gear Solid series (Alot of change, but I just have to keep up with it)
The Devil May Cry series (I'm probably one of the few that is looking forward to DMC 5)
The Kingdom Hearts series (Just stop making PSP games, I like my PS3 better :p)
The Silent Hill series (I kept hanging on after the 2nd one, but as soon as origins and homecoming came.....I lost faith, so, yeah)
Prototype (I'm curious but cautious about part 2)
Okami
Shadow of Memories

FC Groningen

Apr 1, 2009
Perfect Dark
Worms Armageddon
Total war series (There is a great mod for medieval total war 2. Third age (Lord of the Rings style) total war. Look it up!)