Your Happy Place

VinnyKings

Nov 30, 2009
Mine would have to be somewhere in the country but not to isolated. With a huge green paddock and lots of clouds in the sky. Nice cool weather with the occasional storm or two.

So what are your happy places?

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
I'd rather be pretty far away from the 'civilized' world, preferably somewhere dry. Maybe there's a small town or two around. That way I wouldn't be completely alone, and I could buy food/supplies when necessary.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
In the driver's seat of a bugatti veyron would make me very happy.

Usually I'm happy wherever I am, but particularly with good friends is when I am the most happy.

Dusty Donuts

Jul 16, 2009
Looking over the coast from a 45th floor penthouse in the middle of a city.
God, I love the city.

SecondmateFlint

Nov 24, 2009
Lying on the sand underwater looking up at the world above.

Or on a boat off the coast of Antigua floating over a reef.

Anywhere with warm caribbean water, a boat, and nothing to do.

Apr 26, 2009
Dark knifer said:
In the driver's seat of a bugatti veyron would make me very happy.

Usually I'm happy wherever I am, but particularly with good friends is when I am the most happy.
I am also very happy wherever I am, friends add to the fun factor. So basically if I had a nice big mansion with my friends living there I would be happy.

Wayte

Oct 21, 2009
In my pants. Hur-hur-hur

Real Answer: Someplace Relaxing with friends.

aruseusx

Apr 22, 2009
-Stranger- said:
I'd rather be pretty far away from the 'civilized' world, preferably somewhere dry. Maybe there's a small town or two around. That way I wouldn't be completely alone, and I could buy food/supplies when necessary.
So, you're Varg Vikerness?

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
One of two places.

Either somewhere like Alert, or anywhere in the arctic circle, with unlimited internet access and supplies, and the ability to get to friends/family whenever I wanted; or just a huge deserted, brightly lit but colorless (white or gray) room. Not permanent residence there, but just a little place to go to when I've had enough of people and need some time to think and motivate myself to write.

Mr. Blond

Mar 4, 2009
in a warehouse with a tied up cop, a strait razor, a gallon of gas, and stuck in the middle with you on the radio

for real: on my couch with my xbox/ps3

if i was crazy rich: on my couch with my xbox/ps3 in the mountains...see above

skyfire_freckles

Jan 30, 2008
One of my most perfect moments:

I was floating on my back in a heated pool at night; black sky above me w/stars, black water around me w/reflected stars. It's hard to describe how I felt, because the pool water was the same temp as me, so it was like my body was gone, and I was suspended comfortably in space. One with everything.

There've been other moments, of course, but this one was one of the best.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
JemJar said:
that looks an awful lot like Canada right now.

honestly, i would just love to be in
and it has the worlds first proper indoor ski:

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Somewhere without money. Money means corruption and crime and I would be a lot happier without having to worry about going down the wrong dark alley or having to bow to some idiot who bought his way to power.
Then again, I wouldn't have near as many conspiracy theories to rant on about.

Honestly though, probably somewhere that I felt truely needed. Like a medieval kingdom where I help serve a platter of pain to those that pick on my peasant friends, only in more modern times. Preferably no guns or other ranged weapons so I couldn't be randomly shot. Of course I'd be in shape and the best fighter in said place without having to do any of the training I can't be asked to do.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
I live in my happy place.
A nice little town on an island far, far away from the rest of "civilization."

And Lullabye, you just might want to think twice about Dubai. That entire place is an economic shithole right now and has a lot of massive problems.