Your ideal cosplay outfit.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
A male version of Yuki Nagato in her fortune teller costume perhaps? Oh yeah, that's definitely my next Halloween costume.

EDIT: now with image
Oh yeah, that would be awesome.

socialtangent

May 23, 2009
I'm going to a birthday "rave" as the Medic from TF2. I'm strapping red glowsticks on my body so it looks like I'm ubercharged. Lame, I know, but still...

I also enjoy dressing up Steampunk style, and I've shown up at school like that several times.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
I think I've answered a thread like this before. Either way, I'd go with either the Soldier from TF2 or The Stig.

lyrandar

Apr 15, 2009
I'm going to a costume party tonight as Captain Kirk, however had I had some more time I would have sewn myself Lieutenant Commander Data's uniform from star trek TNG and then covered my face in vaseline!

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Kialee said:
A female Commissar from Warhammer 40k.
Their caps are too badass to not wear.
Besides, I'll take any excuse I can get to wear a corset.
Damnit! I knew that I was forgetting something. I have exactly the same sentiments as you... (well aside from the fact that im a man and wouldn't want to wear a corset, but I'll take any excue i can get to wear a black leather coat along with a peaked cap and other pseudo-nazi paraphernilia XD)

Speaking of which, why would female commissars wear corsets? (Yes I've seen the same fan-art as anyone else about "squad morale restored" and all that, but im thinking that the strict regime of the Imperium of Man would probably force the female commissars to wear the same standard issue uniforms that all commissars wear under their curiass and black leather coats)

Then again, if it's corsets you like there's always the death cult assassins. I mean they have corsets... As well as a red leather gimpsuit, stiletto heeled shoes, cybernetic implants and really sharp swords. What's not to like? :p

(because everyone knows that an agent skilled in the craft of murder would prefer to wear high heeled shoes instead of something more... Functional XD)

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
mimssy said:
Lara Croft, though I don't have the figure for it (it's okay boobs, I still love you even if you aren't Lara Croft sized).
That would have sounded awfully funny if you were a man. XD

By the way, I think Lara Croft must be a serious pill muncher about now. Lugging around those things on her chest have to cause some serious backpains over the years. : /

Jak2364

Feb 9, 2010
Squall from FFVIII, but that darn jacket is for girls. it only looks good IN game. xD
so, for a look i could actually pull off, Dante from Devil May Cry 4.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
If I put on about 40 pounds of muscle, dyed my hair black, got some contacts, and learned Russian, I could go for Colossus.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
bubba145 said:
Helghan Rifleman from Killzone
This one is included as a matter of course when you are a rabid WH40K-lore nerd like myself. The Helghast are so 40K-ish and what serious imperial guard player could honestly say that they haven't entertained the idea to convert and build a "helghast army" of their own? >:D

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
Housebroken Lunatic said:
mimssy said:
Lara Croft, though I don't have the figure for it (it's okay boobs, I still love you even if you aren't Lara Croft sized).
That would have sounded awfully funny if you were a man. XD

By the way, I think Lara Croft must be a serious pill muncher about now. Lugging around those things on her chest have to cause some serious backpains over the years. : /
The thought of a big-breasted man in a Lara croft outfit just made me giggle. Some sick part of me wants to see that.
Her poor spine...

bubba145

Jan 4, 2010
Housebroken Lunatic said:
bubba145 said:
Helghan Rifleman from Killzone
This one is included as a matter of course when you are a rabid WH40K-lore nerd like myself. The Helghast are so 40K-ish and what serious imperial guard player could honestly say that they haven't entertained the idea to convert and build a "helghast army" of their own? >:D
i haven't played Warhammer but i have seen some funny stuff from it. though i just really like running around in full combat gear with my mask on scaring the bejesus out of people.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
This guy right here

"Get out of here Stalker! [http://getoutofherestalker.ytmnd.com/]"

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
mimssy said:
The thought of a big-breasted man in a Lara croft outfit just made me giggle. Some sick part of me wants to see that.
Now what does that tell you of the sick mind that spawned the idea in the first place? :p

They don't call me a Lunatic for nothing I guess. XD

mimssy said:
Her poor spine...
Yes, poor spine indeed. Then again I think the old gal did a breast reduction or something, because from the screenshots I've seen from the later games her busom doesn't seem quite as... erm... Epicly oversized as before.

Perhaps it's some kind of inverted wonderbra at work?

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
bubba145 said:
i haven't played Warhammer but i have seen some funny stuff from it. though i just really like running around in full combat gear with my mask on scaring the bejesus out of people.
You know, I would do just that when playing airsoft. The thing is, im the kind of airsoft player who likes to take advantage of the terrain and camouflage, something that becomes quite difficult when you wear a gasmask with glowing orange visorlenses on it.

It may look badass. Too "bad" it just makes you look like an "ass" when everyone shoots at you from afar because you were stupid enough to look in their directon. (did you notice the pun? :p)

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Sacman said:
This guy right here

"Get out of here Stalker! [http://getoutofherestalker.ytmnd.com/]"

OT: Funny T-shirt, jeans, comfortable shoes, a runner bag from Mirror's edge, and forty ounce... Of Coke-a-cola.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Captain Price. Complete with replica airsoft guns and facial hair. Just give me a month and I'll have a perfect muttonstache.