Your ideal Disney, Marvel, or Star Wars crossover?

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
As Disney bought both Marvel Comics & the Star Wars IP a while back, if you could create any elseworlds-style crossover between any of the above, what would it be?

To start off, I'd like to see a crossover between Paperinik (Donald Duck's badass superhero persona), and either Howard the Duck or Guardians of the Galaxy. No particular reason why, just wanna see how it'd play out (maybe justify it by a dimensional rift sucking one into the other's universe).

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Ezekiel said:
Ewwwwww. Why would you mix something cool like Star Wars with something lame like superheroes?
Don't have to, the question's open-ended. Besides, it'd more than likely be non-canon anyways.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Why would I want Fantasia be associated with Guardians of the Galaxy and Jar Jar Binks?

American Tanker said:
Guardians in the Star Wars galaxy. That's a golden opportunity if I ever saw one.
Keep your 80s Pop music out of my John Williams score

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Wolverine vs. Darth Vader. When it was first announced that Disney'd bought Marvel, that was the first thing that popped to my mind.

Howard the Duck and Donald Duck rampaging across the Marvel universe. Pretty goddamn obvious.

Charles Xavier appearing in Kingdom Hearts 3 as a mighty mentor character alongside Mickey Mouse.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
inu-kun said:
Star Wars, the the Tyrranids come and eat everyone as a prequel to a 40K film.
Are you implying the glorious Empire could fall to such bugs?

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
inu-kun said:
Zontar said:
inu-kun said:
The opposite, the tyrranids eat the star wars universe. The next film they come to Ultramar.
But that's just it, the Empire would never crack under the weight of such bugs. They're too slow.

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
Well, Obviously have the Death Star and New York be worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3. EZ PZ.

Bonus points if the Death Star and the Lilo & Stitch Alien Armada get in a big "end of the first Mass Effect 1" style of Dogfight."

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Ideally, no such thing happens. You might as well throw in Mickey Mouse in the next Avengers movies. Just because you own a number of properties doesn't mean you have to throw them all in together.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
X-Men crossover - Jean's phoenix manifestation attracts the Shi'ar. They trap Jean in the M'kraan crystal, which rather than trapping her, shunts her to a galaxy far far away. How would Jedi react to a mutant whose abilities mimic the Force but can devour stars if pushed?

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
inu-kun said:
Zontar said:
inu-kun said:
Zontar said:
inu-kun said:
The opposite, the tyrranids eat the star wars universe. The next film they come to Ultramar.
But that's just it, the Empire would never crack under the weight of such bugs. They're too slow.
The empire is gone now, and I wonder if what remains is well equipped enough for the huge mass of super bugs. I mean the biggest things that were developed in the SW to destroy a planet doesn't exist anymore while blowing a planet in 40K is a tea time activity.
It also takes decades, even centuries, to get anywhere in the galaxy for the species of 40Kek, instead of days or weeks for the Empire.

And the Remnant never truly fell.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
inu-kun said:
Zontar said:
inu-kun said:
Zontar said:
inu-kun said:
Zontar said:
inu-kun said:
The empire is gone now, and I wonder if what remains is well equipped enough for the huge mass of super bugs. I mean the biggest things that were developed in the SW to destroy a planet doesn't exist anymore while blowing a planet in 40K is a tea time activity.
It also takes decades, even centuries, to get anywhere in the galaxy for the species of 40Kek, instead of days or weeks for the Empire.

And the Remnant never truly fell.
I wonder, warp travel in the SW galaxy should be quite easy so it should be far faster.
The problem with the warp isn't speed, it's the danger and unpredictability of it.

Even in the SW setting, the war would be over before the first 40K fleet reaches its destination.