Your irrational fear.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Boudica said:
Zantos said:
Speak for yourself, I intend to find a way to be permanently surrounded by Grey Knights. I did once apply for that job in the Inquisition. Well, the night before my first job interview I dreamt I'd applied for the Inquisition, close enough.
Pfft. They can put on all the terminator armour they like. Necrons are powered by freaking gods.
Grey Knights are powered by gods. God-Emperors. Well, one, The God-Emperor. By the light of his will. Praise the god-emperor. Heretic.

AgentLampshade

Nov 9, 2009
Tomato sauce. Yep. Terrifies me. I throw up if taste the stuff though, so I guess my fear isn't too irrational. Nobody likes being sick.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Spiders. I know they can't do shit to me (in the UK anyway).
Phil Jupitus sums it up best.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Boudica said:
Zantos said:
Boudica said:
Zantos said:
Speak for yourself, I intend to find a way to be permanently surrounded by Grey Knights. I did once apply for that job in the Inquisition. Well, the night before my first job interview I dreamt I'd applied for the Inquisition, close enough.
Pfft. They can put on all the terminator armour they like. Necrons are powered by freaking gods.
Grey Knights are powered by gods. God-Emperors. Well, one, The God-Emperor. By the light of his will. Praise the god-emperor. Heretic.
Heretic? Oh you don't know the half of it.

Oh hai. How's Lionel Johnson?
Fine, just, you know, napping in the Rock. Waiting to reunite with Guilliman and Russ so they can kick some right royal heretic arse. When they decide to. They're fine, really.

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
Crapping in public restrooms and wasps.

The former should be pretty self-explanatory - public restrooms are gross. Except it's also there when the restroom is clean as a whistle.

The latter has actually caused me to walk ALL THE WAY AROUND MY HOUSE just to avoid getting stung by the thing... I'm not even allergic, I'm scared out of my wits of them

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
Boudica said:
Zantos said:
Boudica said:
Zantos said:
Heretic? Oh you don't know the half of it.

Oh hai. How's Lionel Johnson?
There's a rumor Cypher's trying to redeem himself by reforging the Lion's sword to present to the primarchs and terra when they return.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Someone touching me without my clear permission.
Someone touching my possessing without my clear permission.
Me accidentally touching something someone else has touched before.
Me having greasy fingers (I never eat anything even remotely greasy with my bare fingers because of that reason).
Not being able to move my arms -- maybe it's a form of claustrophobia, but I flip out if I can't move my arms. Similarly, confined spaces. I could never crawl through a ventilation shaft.
Those ear pincher bugs. They are made of evil and wickedness.
Being on the loo when someone else is near. Especially bad when you're at someone else's place and their guest. The horror.

Copper Zen said:
I do have one irrational fear: Every so often I think of some moment or situation (typically involving something that ONLY I would happen to remember) where I embarrassed myself, or that I look back on and cringe at the memory of, and worry that someone who was there will bring it up and embarrass me in front of others.
Yes, very much this.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
I'm scared that the rednecks, Y'know the ones that say anyone who isn't also a redneck will go to hell for all eternity, are right. I'm pretty much fucked by existing. I'm mixed race, bisexual and I believe women are equal to men, so I'm pretty damn screwed if the rednecks have got it right.

ParanoidAndroid

Apr 2, 2011
Relish in Chaos said:
ParanoidAndroid said:
I can't walk past lawnmowers without covering my face because I always think that a stone or something will get caught in the blade and hit me in the eye. I don't even know how it started.
Have you ever watched The Final Destination?

No, but now I don't think that I ever will.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
Ladders.
Ive never gotten past the 3rd step on any of them. Good thing I'm tall!