Your last day

ArbiterX13

Jul 2, 2011
A couple of things. I probably randomly kiss one of the many girls I know, since I've never done that before (nor have I ever done anything so spontaneous, excluding coming to biology in a tuxedo and pretending as if it were normal), then, leave a note of my own:
"Sorry to disappoint, but this is one job YOU won't finish."
Then I'd slit my throat. Because if my killer was arrogant enough to break in and leave a note, then finding out that I was killed by someone other than him/her (even if it was myself) would royally piss him/her off. That's right; I'm so evil, I'll even deny people the pleasure of killing me.

AzureRaven

Jul 21, 2011
I'd probably take most of the money I have, within reason, and go have a blast. Maybe a random game of laser tag, cause idc how old you are, that's still fun. :p I'll probably have a reeeaally nice dinner. Possibly take some friends with me just to chill and tell em how great they are. Once I get home, I'll listen to some music to get me in the zone and then I'll go to the corner of my room with my 12-gauge and just dare that guy to try something. Preferably I'd just painfully disarm him first so I can ask him why the hell anyone wants someone as uninteresting as ME dead.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I'd leave a nice little note on my door, saying thus,

"Bring it *****.

Signed,
your maker."

I'll be damned if I'm going to let that dude kill me without a fight.
kypsilon said:
I would get up and make waffles and enjoy them. I would then go for a walk in the woods, hopefully the day would be sunny and warm. I may chat up a cute jogger if there's any occasion to do so. I would have lunch in a nice cafe down near the river where I live and ask the person serving me about themselves and how they're doing. I'd leave a sizable tip too. I would then watch a movie, if there was anything good playing...if not, I'd sit on a park bench and watch the river flow past me. Perhaps I'd marvel at it or become acutely aware of how I would be taking that moment for granted. As the day wore on, I would go home and prepare myself a nice dinner. Cook that sirloin steak on the barbeque until it's perfect. I would play some nice music softly afterwards and sit in my chair against the wall facing the room, the music softly playing in the background, a glass of fine red wine in my hand, the sun slowly sinking behind the horizon.

Then I would wait.

When whoever or whatever it was finally showed up to do the deed, I would say, "You forgot to sign your name."

And then I would be the one thing that the killer did not ever want to face.
Best. Story. Ever.

I'd imagine you'd have a shotgun and fire it into his face yelling, "hot soup!"

Then enjoy a nice warm brandy marveling your work over the person's dead body.

werty10089

Aug 14, 2011
Remember that guy who flew a small plane into an IRS building last year? Well, I would have to say that I have developed a similar taste. I would want my death to be for the best of humanity, something that just gives me that added "Karma +1" at the last moment. I wouldn't be one to target anything paltry either, my ambition would be to destroy corruption at it's malformed and defiled heart. I would kill the Koch brothers. Seriously, those **** mushrooms really broil my loins something fierce. Hell, I would be completely justified by flying a plane into their bedroom. Here's hoping for 72 virgins as well!