Your last "oh, HELL YEAH!" moment gaming?

CJSinc

May 1, 2011
TF2, sudden death on a surf server, 8v8 i was the last one on my team and the whole enemy team was alive in jail, i surfed to the end, all the while 4 of my team-mates with mic's cheered me on, the other 4 using excessive caps lock and repeatedly typing "YES! GO SON!" (its a server joke :p) the whole time the other team is just like...what the hell are they talking about 0_o

Get to the end of surf, choose to go to top of jail, press the kill jail button, win the round, i suicide just cause i can and i find an item for that death, a flaming unusual engineers mining helmet, nobody could believe it and its just another of those server stories that will go down in history...and the message of the day epic stories log :p

CJSinc

May 1, 2011
Gammaj4 said:
Every time I get a four-line clear in Tetris.
Always my friend, always *nods approvingly*

Scizophrenic Llama said:
Then there was the daunting task of gold starring Roundabout on expert drums on Rock Band 3. Still not sure how I managed it, but I'm not complaining.
O.O how many tries did that take?!
OFF TOPIC: how come your gif avatar works? QQ i tried to use mine and it just puts a still image saying gifs are disallowed

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
CJSinc said:
Gammaj4 said:
Every time I get a four-line clear in Tetris.
Always my friend, always *nods approvingly*

Scizophrenic Llama said:
Then there was the daunting task of gold starring Roundabout on expert drums on Rock Band 3. Still not sure how I managed it, but I'm not complaining.
O.O how many tries did that take?!
OFF TOPIC: how come your gif avatar works? QQ i tried to use mine and it just puts a still image saying gifs are disallowed
Surprisingly enough, I believe that was my first try.

As for the gif issue, the one you tried to upload might be too large. They have a pretty strict image size limit for avatars.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
The last one was probably fighting Marley and Moe on Borderlands at a relatively low level. It was a battle that spanned about a mile in-game and involved at least 2 dozen other skags. By the end I was just firing buckshot into Marleys corpse screaming HELL YEAH! over and over again!