Your "Last Stand" Song

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Say you're fighting zombies. Common conundrum, right? Well, let's say you are going to die. You know it. You're going to die fighting. There's no option for escape. You are able to play ONE SONG while you hold out against all odds. Which song would you listen to in this situation?

For me? Tie for First with "Low Down", "Parade of the Dead", or "Godspeed Hellbound" by Black Label Society, with "Impetus" and "Pile Driver" by Clutch coming in second. Third choices: "Haunting the Chapel" and "Skeletons of Society" (Slayer), "In Loving Memory" (Beneath the Sky), "Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery" and "Where the Light Has Failed" by Skeletonwitch.

I'd hate to have to choose just one, but out of all of these, I'd probably pick "Godspeed Hellbound" as my Last Stand song.

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
System of a Down, definitely. Most likely Ego Brain, Chop Suey!, Tentative, or CUBErt. If not, then most likely Requiem for a Dream, or Beauty of Annihilation/Lullaby for a Dead Man/115.

I find it impossible to choose just one.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Fightstar - Deathcar
It's morbid and haunting but also very kick-ass. Perfect for a zombie attack. I'd totally go in head-first on the line "You make me FUUUCKIING SIIIIIIIICK!!!"
Yeeeah, awesome

I've got myself all geared up now. I almost want it to happen

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart

Also, would rather take random people trying to kill me over zombies. Not enough chance for decent hand to hand during the guitar solo.

MetalMaz

Jan 12, 2011
TheAceTheOne said:
Say you're fighting zombies. Common conundrum, right? Well, let's say you are going to die. You know it. You're going to die fighting. There's no option for escape. You are able to play ONE SONG while you hold out against all odds. Which song would you listen to in this situation?

For me? Tie for First with "Low Down", "Parade of the Dead", or "Godspeed Hellbound" by Black Label Society, with "Impetus" and "Pile Driver" by Clutch coming in second. Third choices: "Haunting the Chapel" and "Skeletons of Society" (Slayer), "In Loving Memory" (Beneath the Sky), "Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery" and "Where the Light Has Failed" by Skeletonwitch.

I'd hate to have to choose just one, but out of all of these, I'd probably pick "Godspeed Hellbound" as my Last Stand song.
I just want to mention that you have an epic taste in music (BLS are my favourite band, Zakk is a god), but forever down should be in there too. I have an image of strategically placing ammo whilst waiting for them to break down my improvised baricade as the piano plays, cocking my gun when the guitar kicks in (just the slide bit) then the barrier giving way just as it kicks in properly. Blood and guts flying to pinched harmonics.

It would be awesome

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Oh what to choose...
It would be easier if i knew the names to half the songs id have as a last stand song. But id probably choose the original Viewtiful Joe theme, meaning the first one you hear in the game.

I dont know how to embed (someone tell me, it would be nice) so heres a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5PLEPD_tOc

Flig

Nov 24, 2009
That Golden Rule by Biffy Clyro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjAzdQipMFQ

1) "I wanna scream one last death medley
I am looking for a reason to secure a forward motion"
Are some of my favorite lyrics and they would fit quite well in this scenario

2) It's a kickass song

3) You can't beat Biffy Clyro. Ever.

4) Mon Da Biff!

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
It's a toss up between these depending on what mood I'm in.

defiant:

silly:

angry:
(sorry about the quality, it's the best I could find. Here's a better quality snippet http://s0.ilike.com/play#Project+86:Last+Meal:784879:m504693)