Your left index finger is a gun that has just fired

templeg

Dec 11, 2010
Straight through the palm of my hand and probably up about half of my arm, coming out at the elbow.

Ow.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Okay, there is a big hole in my wall and my radiator is busted. Just great...

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
well that is just fantastic. i have to have my brother type this response because i just severed my spine at the base of my skull.
wonder how i will go through the rest of life. im only 15. so many things i cant do now. YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID?!?!? I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY

but, rant aside, i also blew apart a clock on the wall to my right and shattered a mirror. well. at least it was the metal part of the wall so we just kinda have to plaster over that and we are good!

thatcanadianguy

Feb 15, 2009
well shit..there goes the left half oh my laptop, the rocker chair across from me, a sizeable hole in the divider, the kitchen chair, and probably the big bay window.

the bill is in your mailbox.

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
Just killed my roommate's mouse, blew the poor lil' bastard to Hades. Now, for curiosity's sake, what kind of recoil does my finger have? Because I can imagine I just lost part of my hand as well...

Unless we go to the left hand, in which case I'm now probably missing my left hand instead of my right, and I think I blew part of my face off, as I was nibbling at a lil' bit of skin on my lip. Owchies... Remind me not to ask you for any superpowers anytime soon.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Yeh f*ck you mailman, and stop trying to kill me with mail bombs...geez the nerves of hitmen these days...

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
Well, there's a hole in my bed now. I guess I can just patch that up or something. Gonna need new sheets though.

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
My left hand is usually in a fist under my face, so my entire left hand has gone, as well as part of my face from the knockback.

I HOPE YOU'RE SATISFIED.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
My left hand? Surprisingly, not a lot. I think I just put a hole in wall, but ti depends on what kind of gun we're talking about here...