Your mannerisms of the opposite sex

megalomania

Apr 14, 2009
Suiseiseki IRL said:
It's a world accepted fact thaat boys will act like boys, and girls will act like girls. Yet there are times where one of one gender may exhibit characterisitcs and behaviors of the opposite gender. Whether it be occasionally or constantly, no being is exempt. What characteristics or behaviors of the opposite sex do you exhibit? How often?

I have many mannerisms. I have an interest in guns, tanks, planes , etc. And I especially love talking about them. I also have an appetite that would put a lumberjack to shame, and I LOVE meat. I can often talk to other men like I was one of them (because I don't exhibit girly habits around them). But one of my most interesting ones is that sometimes I'll wash the back of one of my hands with Axe, so I can smell it throughout the day at command (it smells good to me.)

EDIT: I can tank alchohol very well. And I can suck down a can of Monster in one sip, in less than seven seconds.
I'm not quite sure how to say this...

...Will you marry me?

OT: I'm not sure I have many girly traits... except my monthly menstruation that is, but thats perfectly normal right?

I guess I always notice what shoes people wear, I guess that is girly.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Ummm I hate sports?
Well, I'm british and hate all british sports, but loooove american sports and the american attitude towards sports, so maybe that doesn't count...
Hmm, I used to have really long hair. My gf and a lot of my friends say I appear very camp because I'm very in touch with my emotional side

Axle_Bullitt_19

May 29, 2009
I guess I'm just an strange mix, I cry very easily if the certain trigger arises, I try to talk about my emotions which has made my best friends girls because they are the only ones who will listen and never try to make fun of me for being open. For relationships I genuinely just want to find love. I realy enjoyed my YA Lit class were we just read books all year round, and a couple were about relationships and all that mushy stuff. Not sure if this counts but when I grow out my hair for winter I enjoy playing with it and while driving putting the windows down to let it be blown around. Yet I love anything that has wheels and a motor, and I like learning about technology

cobra_ky

Nov 20, 2008
Catchphrase said:
JimmyBassatti said:
LilGherkin said:
stormcaller said:
I like to cross my legs when I sit I guess, not total girly style though.
You're not alone my friend.
It's the only comfortable way to sit :[
There is a manly way to cross your legs.

The female way, is that you rest your knee on your knee, so that your "crossed leg" faces the ground. The manly way, is to rest your ankle on your knee, keeping your "crossed leg" horizontal.
this. in grade school someone told me i "crossed my legs like a girl". for years i tried doing it the "manly way" but it's not nearly as comfortable.

also i am infatuated with animals to the point that i squeal and try to rename the species something more adorable. and yes, i use the word "adorable" a lot.

let's see, i find personality more attractive than physique. i don't know if that's a female trait so much as a non-male one.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Most of my friends are boys, so if we're in town we look for sexy ladies :p
I slouch like a boy and burp all the time. I wear aftershave because it smells nicer than perfume.
I hate clothes shopping and love gaming.
I'm also known to say, 'Look at the tits on her!'
XD
I'm just a man with breasts =]

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
I listen to Sheryl Crow and Alanis Morissette.
I eat a lot of yogurt. It tastes like a hybrid of pudding and ice cream, except without the excess of sugar. Boo yah!
I count calories to maintain weight.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
madcap2112 said:
I paint my nails sometimes. That's about it.
My Girlfriend paints my nails... Yeah not much else, some girls have actually pointed this out as a flaw to which I'm like "Wtf? You wanna go out with a girl or a guy?"

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
I like clothes, I hate sports, I don't like to get dirty, I refuse to leave the house unless I'm all made up...
And I think boys are icky.
All of these actually.

Also, I can't stand insects.

Bobbovski

May 19, 2008
I like fairly "girly" drinks and I dislike beer. I don't like sports or cars. I'm not very competitive. Overall I'm not a "macho" type of guy.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
eh I guess that if someone asked me what car i'd like I would say that blue one...

MikeOfThunder

Jul 11, 2009
Gruthar said:
Can't really think of any... except for maybe a deeply repressed urge to order froofy girly drinks from the bar. They look so delicious. :(
Hahaha! Right with you there... Brilliant bright green drink with a straw and umbrella (Oh yeah... Im cool. Lol) whilst my friends sit round with pints of beer.

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
I like to cook and I'm good at it. I also keep very neat and clean. I like clothing and shopping for them. Jackets are a big favorite.

I won't leave for the town on my free time without being all made up. Well dressed and clean. On workdays I'm like "whatever" mostly because there is no time. There is always so little time :/

Fraeir

Sep 22, 2008
I don't like cars or sports, honestly I'd want to have nothing to do with either..
I prefer to not get really dirty. I have long hair, which I wear in a ponytail. I can easily say things are cute and adorable, say "Aww" and use 'kitten-smileys' a la these: :3 x3 >w<
The smiley thing I adapted from a lovely bunch of people I got to know over the internet, most of which are girls, not surprisingly.. x3
I hate insects, and spiders top that by being pure hate. *shiver*
I'm definitely not manly, and don't have any visible musculature to show off, so I prefer to stay well dressed even on very hot, sunny days... which is terrible as well : /

I'd also consider myself very, very emotional, I hear that can win a girl's heart, however, I've not been that lucky yet, and I don't really see it coming anytime soon : /

I got four sisters and one brother, so I'm pretty much doomed to have some "girly" traits.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Titanguy654 said:
I say "like" a lot when describing a conversation in real life.
You shouldn't! It's annoying and one of the many reasons I don't like to hang out with girls.

I enjoy violent video games, I refuse to wear skirts or tights (they chafe >_<) or make-up for that matter (fuck that), I prefer to hang out with boys, I'm not chatty, at all, I like looking at disgusting and scary things (like bugs), and I think girls are sexy. X3

I think I share more traits with animals than humans actually, I communicate with grunts and snarls and I love meat. \o/

somethingprofound

Apr 16, 2009
Hmm time to list my femininity...

I flinch at mahoosive bees which fly for my face.
Can cook (i think) and dance well (so i've been told many times).
I scream at the running house spiders that appear from NOWHERE!
Have probably too many songs that deal with love :\
Prefer cocktails to beer (better if someone else is buying :p)
Plan what i'm going to wear on a night out during the day, plus make up (understated not drag-queen-esque)
I still have beanie babies and cuddly toys... for some reason unknown to me :\
I have soft hair and use conditioner? even on my beard so it's soft
I like chick flicks, musicals and romances (but who doesn't?)
I'm looking for 'the one'

though i'm stereotypically masculine in that i like martial arts (which i think helped my dancing), drinking lots of cheap booze, am a gentleman (eh, got ya with that!), like boobs (with the girl attached of course :\ ) and love gory/epic/amusing fight/death scenes in movies (like the crank 2 cop fight haha)

But guys and gals, don't you think us feminine men are more 'manly'? As we're generally fearless in the face of the 'grr i'm a man *punch*' type men and continue doing what we do in spite of them... new term for us - femasculine