Your mom and gaming.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Apparently, my Dad got Mom to play some Nintendo back when I was just a little, pink, slug. I think she admitted to having played Super Mario Brothers. At this point she knows of a lot of Pokemon thanks to my Brother and she knows a bit about other random VG stuff because he won't stop pestering her about different games he wants.

hensethe1

Feb 26, 2011
I had that original poster of the 150 first pokemon, and my mother was shocked that I could tell the name of every single one of them when she pointed at them.

When I was like 14 my wow playing was at an all time high, raiding MC and BWL like there was no tomorrow, so she eventually had enough of my locked in no-homework thing going on, so she locked my pc in the basement one day while I was at school.

Worst day of my life.

Nalbis

Oct 6, 2008
My mother used to enjoy playing through the Silent Hill games with me when I was a youth, she was always better at the puzzles than me, nowadays she's got herself into the facebook games and tells me all about them and she's quite partial to watching some raiding or some Call of Duty, and surprisingly she understands what's going on and everything.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
My mum quite liked Dead Space 2, ironnically. And she got me past the Aster Protoflorian (Not my greatest moment)

GrandmaFunk

Oct 19, 2009
the only thing i ever got her to play was Link to the Past...she didn't get really far but did enjoy it quite a bit in her own way.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
My mum bought a Wii and played it for a week convinced that she would lose weight, Now it gathers dusts and allows me to play Gamecube (SA2:B),SSBM, Lost Kingdoms 1&2) titles now and again.

She bought a DS and played it for a while longer though, Brain training etc.