Your most anticipated game has been CANCELLED.

II2

Mar 13, 2010
This is old hat for me. You get really pissed at interplay (canncelled original Black Isle Fallout 3 / Van Braun in beta) and then wait a decade for a decent sequel from the Bethesda and a "proper" sequel from Obsidian.

Actually turned out ok, given patience.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
the second half of Blade Kitten
and Mirror's Edge 2

those were really the only two games I was looking forward to that Bioware doesn't make

I realize this sounds like a joke but I'm serious

why! why did The Force Unleashed 2 have to suck so bad that the company that made Blade Kitten have to be shut down. I hate Star Wars!! The Empire Strikes Back and Kotor were good but ultimately the Star Wars franchise is a net negative on the world

and Mirror's Edge. somebody finally tries to make something worthwhile out of the first person perspective in gaming and you assholes don't buy it because of a load time problem and some collision detection issues, that have been fixed with patches, mind you.
[sub]if you did buy Mirror's Edge I didn't mean to call you an asshole[/sub]

oh yeah and Jak 4
Fuck you Naughty Dog! Stop making Uncharted games!
They ARE NOT FUN!!!!
no one ever played Tomb Raider and said "You know what this needs? A muscle headed douche bag as the protagonist."
go back to making your fun games about the elf with the orange rat

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
If that happened to Skyrim I would be massively sad, and then in a while learn not to care. I would spend the +60 dollars (i'm probably getting the most special edition) on hockey tickets, and then every now and then be mad about it.

dragonburner

Feb 21, 2009
Nooooo! Spyparty, Uncharted 3, and MLB 11: The Show all canceled on the same day?!?!!! The humanity!!!!!

That would suck. I am worried about Spyparty being an indie title that is the work of one guy. If it doesn't get picked up... No game for me!

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Most anticipated? I'm not sure which one that is... let me check... damn my blacklist only has old games on it at the moment. Well whatever it is I'm sure I'd probably be disappointed but not dwell on it very long, there are other games to play still.

OniYouji

Jan 4, 2011
Zelda: Skyward Sword's cancellation would make me a very sad Zelda fan...I was going to buy a Wii Remote Plus just for that game, too.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I guess that would be Final Fantasy Versus 13 for me. I would be very disappointed if it turns out I won't be able to play as a guy that can telepathically use a hundred weapons at once after more than five years of hype.

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
FUUUUUUUU

TES V is my most anticipated game but I think I would be more cut if Mass Effect 3 got cancelled. I have to see how it ends.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I'd do the same thing I did when KotOR 3 died.

Cry a little, eat some popcorn, distract myself, and go read fanfiction or make up my own story, lame as that will be. Took me months though for the healing to actually work.