Your most anticipated game has been CANCELLED.

helldragonX

Mar 3, 2010
If Diablo 3 was canceled, someone would have to die. I'd be pissed, been waiting for that game for a decade....

Tarranium

May 18, 2010
Duke Nukem Big fucking suprise
Dragon age 2 NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mass Effect 3 You gotta be kidding me!
Star Wars The Old Republic Suicide

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
L.A. Noire...

Well, let me tell you what was my reaction after those first two 'for real' trailers - OMG, it's looks like my favorite game (Heavy Rain) in my favorite setting (America's 20's, 30's and 40's), and it's made by a studio under friggin Rockstar? OH HELL YES! YESYESYES! Must have it NAO!

So, if it'll be canceled, I would make a real life L.A. Noire for the police, since they'll have to find out who killed several Rockstar executives responsible for the cancellation, by smashing their faces with a giant wooden table.

elcamino41383

Mar 24, 2009
Infamous 2, Uncharted 3, Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Spec Ops:The Line...

I'd be pretty fucking bummed if anyone of these were canceled. I'd always wonder "what if it did come out?"

On that note, when Starcraft: Ghost was announced and some game play was shown, I was pretty bummed to find out they were canning it. Sucks when a pretty awesome sounding game gets stuck in development hell. I almost wish Prototype suffered the same fate when it was stuck there for a while. That game was a let down.

LinkSwitch

Jan 1, 2011
The Fallout MMO (even though im a little worried after the recent news of Interplay having to take Bethesda to court to make sure they have the rights to publish an actual Fallout game, not just a game with the name 'Fallout')

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Proceed to write angry letters to both Interplay and Bethsoft.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Sup I said:
For me it would be Brink, and I don't think I'd care that much considering I've been waiting for it for so long it seems like it won't come out anyway.
Funny you should mention Brink. They've been talking about it for ages, advertising and doing preorders but they can't nail down a proper date. Or even a month for that matter. Saying Q2 2011 isn't very specific after all this waiting.

OP: Right now if Dead Space 2, BulletStorm or Dragon Age 2 were canceled I'd be devastated. Probably because I've already preordered them. As a result, I seriously doubt it.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Mass effect 3 and Crysis 2 cancelled on the same day??? *throws brick at laughing bystander*.
I would be annoyed to say the least.

Akatosh3

Oct 6, 2010
Skyrim was cancelled...

Meh. I'm used to the gaming industry fucking me over with delayed/cancelled announcments. At least the have the curtosey to let me know. *Points out Half-Life 2: Episode Three*

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
It is probably Portal 2, and I press my stress button I have booked marked on my web browser. I'll do a link in a moment.

Edit: Here it is :) http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

[sub] That's not my website, by the way. [/sub]

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Guide Wars 2
I would probably do this but not as loud.

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
Guild Wars 2.

I've been waiting for that game for more than 3 years now so I probably would rage for several hours straight and be in a horrible mood for the next few weeks.