Your most anticipated game(s)?

scorch 13

Mar 24, 2009
Sry if this thread has already been done but if it hasnt great if not i dont care.Anyway after watching the VGA's im really excited to see more of halo reach since im a fan of the series,crackdown 2 since the trailer was great and crackdown 1 was fun,and spec ops the line since its original(i think)and the combat and story look and sound good.

Lord Raiyu

Mar 8, 2009
Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2.
Also waiting for Persona 5, Elder Scrolls 5, and Tales of Vesperia PS3 Localization announcement.

ShadowofaAirmen

Nov 20, 2009
Looking forword to this Feb for hte New Alien vs Pred game luved the old one granted no one wanted to play the Mariens :p.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
I'm still clinging to the hope of a second Dragon Age by Bioware, not the flash game. I know another chapter is coming from that one, so that may be what is fueling my hope.

But what's reasonable?

Crackdown 2. Reason? About damn time.

Mass Effect 2. Reason? I want to see if I killed Shepard yet.

I'm sure there are more, I just can't remember them right now.

scorch 13

Mar 24, 2009
koeniginator said:
Bioshock 2, HL2:Episode 3, Portal 2 (?) and possibly Mass Effect 2.
HL2:ep 3 is probably going to be released in 2011 at the pace valve is going but who knows maybe all that time will make the game great.

Hondor64

Dec 10, 2009
Star Trek Online
Star Wars The Old Republic
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIV
Bioshock 2

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Mass Effect 2, well sort of.

And BioShock 2.

And The Last Guardian.

and if you'll let me count games that have been released and are just not in my hands, there's Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood, Brutal Legend, Assassin's Creed 2, and Bioshock (which is why I wanna get before Bioshock 2).

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2.

I noticed these are all sequels. I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Jenniphurr

Nov 3, 2009
Bayonetta, been looking forward to this game what seems like forever now, and my most anticipated game its Metroid the other M. i seriously can't wait for that game

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, The Last Guardian, Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Nier, Heavy Rain, American McGee's Alice 2, and Okamiden.