Your most disappointing film.

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
Drive.......come at me? I haven't met anyone that didn't like it and I went into it expecting to enjoy it but I hated it. He's got a toothpick guys what a badass. (that guy was a badass to be fair.) Also The King's Speech bored me shitless

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I'm joining the I Am Legend crowd. It was working up to something really good only to have it ruined by the sappy ending.

Though just as bad was The Expendables. I expected a simple but nicely done retake on the cheesy 80's action movie. Instead I got just plain badness filled with blurry fight scenes and crappy explosions. Yes, when an action movie screws up it's explosions you know it's bad.
Rariow said:
Of all time? Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. I don't think I need to explain why. I actually don't think Ep II is bad, and I'd put Ep III at the level of the original trilogy, but oh god does Episode I hurt. Jar Jar Binks is my most hated fictional character in anything. Ever.
Funny how that is my favorite prequel film. Why? No emo Anakin (kid Anakin doesn't get that much screentime anyway), least amount of CGI, pod-racing, Darth Maul and Liam Neeson. Jar-Jar can go suck a dick (afterall he started the vote that made Palpatine the Emperor) but sheesh, Emo Anakin is so much more painful to watch.

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
Wolf In A Bear Suit said:
Drive.......come at me? I haven't met anyone that didn't like it and I went into it expecting to enjoy it but I hated it. He's got a toothpick guys what a badass. (that guy was a badass to be fair.) Also The King's Speech bored me shitless
I didn't like it. It was just...meh. I had the same problem, everybody telling me how brilliant it is so my expectations were high but I was left pretty cold.

Mysterious Username

Jun 4, 2012
Avatar. I was told it would be amazing, I would have settled for mediocre, but I got horrible crap.
I realized after that, I judge movies by very different standards than most of the people I know.

Surpheal

Jan 23, 2012
That I saw in theaters: The Last Airbender.

Sure they changed I believe two names so that they would be pronounced more correctly to what they were supposed to be. Fine, some of the main characters look nothing like they are supposed to, specifically Iroh, Aang, and Zuko. But wait, the avatar state only brings him to the spirit world and not into kicking some much fire nation ass with air bending that they now shit from their mouths? And now the avatar is only a link to the spirit world, and not the only one that can stop the madness of war? Alright, I can take that, but only slightly. But then, they take the story and twist it something fierce, Aang goes to the air temple, gets captured, and is then saved by the Blue spirit? Those episodes aren't even close to each other in the series. And as a final word, the bending sequences take way too fucking long.

One I saw at home: SyFy's little Red Faction prequel movie to Fed Faction: Armageddon.

Just fucking no, I'm not going into how many levels of hate that movie caused. Lets just say the movie had the execution of a blind headsman.

Breaker deGodot

Apr 14, 2009
I know some fans of Japanese horror films will crucify me for this, but the original "Ringu" is not a very good horror movie. There was only one scene that even remotely scared me, and it happened in the first 20 minutes. The famous scene where the ghost crawls out of the TV set left me completely unmoved. The story was confusing, and I needed to read the TVTropes entry for the film to figure out who each character was and how they all related to the plot. Overall, just an overrated experience, and not one that I want to repeat.

Lejsen

Mar 2, 2011
Immortals, from the producers of 300!

I thought i was in for an evening of kickass action and epic battles. It did deliver on those a few couple of times, but the rest was idiotic, especially the gods, shit, americans can't be trusted with the depiction of old myths, if you thought what Thor did to the norse gods was bad just wait until you see these shirtless prettyboys in silly hats impersonating the greek.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Lejsen said:

I thought i was in for an evening of kickass action and epic battles. It did deliver on those a few couple of times, but the rest was idiotic, especially the gods, shit, americans can't be trusted with the depiction of old myths, if you thought what Thor did to the norse gods was bad just wait until you see these shirtless prettyboys in silly hats impersonating the greek.
Thats with Mickey Rourke right? He was pretty damn good as the villian in that movie.

Lejsen

Mar 2, 2011
SaneAmongInsane said:
Lejsen said:

Thats with Mickey Rourke right? He was pretty damn good as the villian in that movie.
He was excellent, but he couldn't save the movie for me.