Your most evil gaming atrocities

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
What are the most evil things you've ever done in a video game? Mine is definitely trapping the souls of all the little kids of Skyrim and using them to enchant my weapons. Now that I know what happens when you refill an enchantment, I can take evil pride in knowing that little children are being tortured for all eternity. I did it not just to the annoying ones like Frodnar and Braith, but to the friendly ones like Dorthe. Torturing innocent children for all eternity in a nightmarish dimension is truly of the most evil acts that can be committed in a game.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
In the currently ongoing evil bastard #2 playthrough in New Vegas, there's this small family locked in a cage in a Legion camp who are soon going to be slaves. I promised them freedom and bought them off of the slaver, so far so good-two-shoes right?

Well, this is where it gets squicky... spoilering for those who are easily disturbed.

Well, first off, I blew the mother's head off and then started munching on her corpse. Then I decided to talk to what looked like the youngest member, who appeared the be a girl in her early teens. She demanded to know why I "murdered her kin" and I told her it was an accident and that she was free. She asked if I expected thanks for this and then ran off with her brother.

Well, they tried, anyway. What actually happened was that I let them gain a little distance then shot their legs out, went over to their bodies and had a little snack.

My goal in this playthrough was to be as much of a monster as possible, but I felt so bad I had to reload :']

Nov 28, 2007
This one is easy. Nothing will ever top this for me.

Ordering Zaalbar to kill Mission, a 14 year old girl in the Dark Side path, taking advantage of his life-debt towards your character.

So...so wrong. That is the only time I've felt honestly horrified with what I did.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
EDIT: Wait, nevermind I got confused, for some reason I thought that was KOTOR 2... yeah, I found that hard to do in my dark side playthrough as well.

But I do stand by what was originally in this post, Chris Avellone's games allow for a certain soul crushing level of personal evil that few other games match...

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
I still Play UMVC3 even though i suck at it . But i think tonight is the last straw . I'm out .

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
This one time I made Megaton go MegaBOOM. I'm not typically evil in my games. The closest I get to evil is just being who I really am: Extremely sarcastic and antagonistic.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
This one time.

I stole some guy's sweet roll.

[sub][sub]I don't like being evil in games...[/sub][/sub]
This.

All my evil playthroughs tend to be shortlived.

The only time I could think of is in The Old Republic when I made my Sith Warrior kill a totally innocent slave who simply delivered a message...that was pretty dickish.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
In most sandbox games, it is my general nature to find every way possible to create horrible calamities with cars, air vehicles, guns, knives, clubs, flame throwers, explosives, my own two fists, and anything else I can find. This has escalated to the point where my mere presence in Saints Row 3 has caused major accidents and explosions.

Rumpsteak

Nov 7, 2011
I don't know if it's "evil" but in minecraft I have approximately 200 chickens contained in a 1x wide 1x long and 2x high pit. I keep all my animals this way.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Discovering the limb amputation for the first time in Fallout 3.
I left Moira in pieces on her shop floor.
Then strolled out with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
I once tracked down and ate the entire named NPC cast of Fallout: New Vegas. Well, everyone that could be eaten, anyways. Stupid robots...

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
I killed some bard in Skyrim, in one of those smaller towns, due to the fact that when she sang Ragnar The Red, her voice was just an awful. Terrible. Despicable. Loathsome. Cacophony of PAIN. She had mentioned how her mother had died a few seasons ago, so it was just her and her father managing the inn. So what did I do? Oh, right, I hit her with a fury spell, and had her father help me kill her.

Please, don't hate me. I'm usually not that evil.

Mister Six

Aug 16, 2010
Day Z. I like to find myself a nice little perch and then shoot to wound other survivors, leaving them for the zombies.

Course I only do that cause it's what happened to me when I first started playing the game.

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
Fallout 3: "Experimental MERV, how should I test this thing out?" *LATER, IN MEGATON...* "BLINDED BY THE LIGHT! *GASHOOM*" *LATER STILL, AT TENPENNY TOWER...*

Fallout: New Vegas: "Nice hat you got there, random Crimson Caravan merc woman..." *Sniper Headshot*

Skyrim: "The AAAAAAGE OF AGRESSION is just about-"
*Dual-Cast Fireball*
"Done."

Mass Effect 2: Shepard's Paragon Conscience says: Bro, you should hold Tali, she just lost her father.
I say: NOPE.

Mass Effect 3:
Tali: Shepard, you're with Liara again? Don't you still love me?
Me: NOPE.

*Throws herself over cliff*

And the absolute worst, most monstrous thing I've ever done in a video game?

You know that elevator in the airport massacre level of MW2, has innocent civilians in it and one of Makarov's goons blows it up?

I actually raced ahead of Makarov and his men at one point to be the first one to launch a grenade at the elevator.

I'm a prime example of desensitization to violence in games.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I tend to play a good character during RPGs as I am uncomfortable playing as a jerk. In Fallout 3, I was usually fighting for the little guy and giving them their freedom at every turn. However, this one time:

I was tasked by the folks at the Tenpenny Tower to clear out the nearby den of troublesome Ghouls. Being the good guy that I was, I ought to have helped the Ghouls instead as the folks in the tower were a bunch of pompous, self-involved asshats. At first, I was willing to hear out the Ghouls, until their feral friends attacked me incessantly. Oh and the Ghoul leader was being a jerk so I took him and his pals out.

The Tenpenny tower folks thanked me but Three Dog was less than impressed with my antics. I was surprised that they were so accepting of me seeing as how earlier I had blown off Tenpenny's face with a shotgun and dumped his corpse off the side of the penthouse balcony. Oh well, a pay day is a pay day.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Goofguy said:
I tend to play a good character during RPGs as I am uncomfortable playing as a jerk. In Fallout 3, I was usually fighting for the little guy and giving them their freedom at every turn. However, this one time:

I was tasked by the folks at the Tenpenny Tower to clear out the nearby den of troublesome Ghouls. Being the good guy that I was, I ought to have helped the Ghouls instead as the folks in the tower were a bunch of pompous, self-involved asshats. At first, I was willing to hear out the Ghouls, until their feral friends attacked me incessantly. Oh and the Ghoul leader was being a jerk so I took him and his pals out.

The Tenpenny tower folks thanked me but Three Dog was less than impressed with my antics. I was surprised that they were so accepting of me seeing as how earlier I had blown off Tenpenny's face with a shotgun and dumped his corpse off the side of the penthouse balcony. Oh well, a pay day is a pay day.
What's funny is

If you help the ghouls, they end up killing and eating everyone in the tower. Technically, you actually did a good thing.