Your most hated game enemy? Boss or other...

Squiggles

Mar 17, 2010
Lady Yunalesca from FFX, as someone who relies on status effects there's nothing i love more than murdering that skank.

danhere

Apr 5, 2010
I remember the Zombie Dragon from Suikoden 1. I kept trying to use the insta-kill move from the main rune and he'd do his powerful breath attack right after every time. Provided I was like 8 when I played it, and it was my first RPG ever. But still.

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
I hated the Super Mutant Overlords from Fallout 3. They took longer to take down than Behemoths, and they had TRI-BEAM LASER RIFLES. At least with Behemoths if you kept your distance you were fine.

pwned123456

Feb 4, 2011
in jade empire before you come back to life when you have to fight yourself three F*CKING TIMES god i always get the first 2 forget to heal and the third one kills me damn it

Ducktard

Aug 9, 2010
Mahorfeus said:

This asshole.
YEAH THIS ONE

AND that fucking thing in the spirit temple, that.. Thing that you can only kill with fire.
Not because they're hard to kill, but because if you COME in there with NO arrows and no magic juice all you can do is TRY to shove them into the fire you pressed a button to make, and TWO seconds before you do, the fire GOES OUT

...And if you forget the hoverboots on, you'll eventually fall down the holes trying to push them in *ahem*

Valkaris

Jun 8, 2010
godofslack said:
Valkaris said:
I really dislike Sindragosa
That's because "YOUR PATHETIC MAGIC BETRAYYS YOOUU!"

On topic: Dark Link. Why on earth would you put Dark fucking Link in the middle of the water temple. Why must you torture me so Nintendo? Oh yeah, also, Power Beam Space Pirates from Meteoroid Prime, they weren't hard, they just required you to shoot them a million times.
I have heard her scream that way to many times, that voice gets SLIGHTLY grating after a while.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
drones in halo 2 on legendary, they shook up my entire world back then. They always come over to where you are hiding before your health regens and just shoot you dead.

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
E the Weasel said:
I hate the spiders from EDF 2017. Not too bad at first, then one gets a web on you, and slows you down, and then all the other spiders web you, and slow you down more...Oh yeah, the web is acidic and drains your health, wheee.
Ooh ooh! Don't forget their ability to shoot their webs through walls in the cave levels! Granted that's more the game being a tad glitchy, but it still counts!

OT: The common infected in Left 4 Dead. One limp-wristed girly slap to the middle of my back should NOT stop me dead in my fucking tracks!

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
sassafrasses said:
The Apprentice in Soul Calibur IV is so fucking overpowered it's not funny. That and he reminds me of this guy that threatened one of my friends on New Years.
I forgot all about him, yeah is super annoying because he has like 3 certain moves, that will just royally f**k you up unless you know exactly how to defend them, which would be easier if he didn't move at the speed of light...

janerowdy

Aug 13, 2009
Shao Kahn.
Shoulder, shoulder, hammer, stun hammer, stun hammer, stun hammer, stun hammer, spear, laugh at me and tell me I suck.
After he kills me then he stands there looking heroic while a slave girl clutches onto him.
He's freaking awesome.

spielberg11

Aug 30, 2010
Those dang stupid deputies, Eli and Jonah, in Red Dead Redemption. Sure, they weren't OFFICIALLY my enemies, but whilst playing I personally put them on my hit list while listening to them prattle on...

...wait, I forgot about getting to blow their brains out in Undead Nightmare. All good!

LinkasZelda

May 2, 2011
There is an endless amount of random pokemon encounters I could list.. but other than those, I would have to go with Boo from the Mario games.
He's just so effing annoying. Especially when you're in a room with a bunch of them all around you and you can't look in one direction without 10 of them coming after you. You can't kill them and looking at them only freezes them in place. If you're stuck between a wall and a Boo, you're fucked because you can't exactly push it away.

roguetrooper96

Feb 26, 2010
The big russian guy on the train on Uncharted 2... Took me forever to work out that I had to stop shooting him in the face and should've punched him instead (Where did the logic go? It's lonely without him.)

Frosted89

May 31, 2010
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk165/Alixsar/LoZ/Part%205/LegendofZeldaThe-OcarinaofTimeUV-47.jpg
These things scared the crap out of me when I was a kid.