your most hated game?

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
Look, this has only been asked twice, so It's practically search bar approved.I think the title gives it away.

mine is Destroy All Humans.I was promised a alien sandbox where I could destroy everything.Not this cheesy mission based-thing.Gah!

Wrists

May 26, 2010
The first Destroy All Humans is awesome. Admittedly all the sequels and follow ups were simply terrible.

On Topic: Cel Damage Overdrive. I mean it was fun to start with but then my cousins did nothing but play it for two weeks when they were staying with me, I just got sick of it.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
MW2.

Giving an FU to your audience, and trying to alienate an entire console?

The let down was so big that is why I can hate it. For going against the things that made it great, in favor of greed, and outright stupidity.

God CoD 4 was so good as well...

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
I don't really hate any games... There are plenty I don't like, sure. But hate? That's just silly.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
superman 64 and bomberman act zero are both terrible games that everyone should hate

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
CokeColaForTheWIn said:
Hating games is stupid. If we want them to be treated like a form of art, we shouldn't be giving scores and saying "its crap" , it's just different, okay?
surely art can be hated for being poorley made or not to our tastes. infact why would you be against hate? it's a basic human instinct. we all have it.

OT
tough call between haze and heavenly sword.
i think ill give it to sword. it just had no positives. okay the graphics wern't bad.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
MW2 and Halo.
I just ignore anything involving these two games.

run_forrest_run

Dec 28, 2009
DJmagma said:
littlebigplanet.
oh how i loath you littlebigplanet...
I'm with this guy. I went through the entire story, acing every cunting mission, trying to get the best stuff for makking my own levels. All I got was the ability to dress as Tron. Turns out if you want the best stuff you just buy the Metal Gear Solid level pack and even then the lvels just going to fall apart.
I also detest Bioshock 2. Pile of shite murdered its godly predecessor.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Wrists said:
The first Destroy All Humans is awesome. Admittedly all the sequels and follow ups were simply terrible.

On Topic: Cel Damage Overdrive. I mean it was fun to start with but then my cousins did nothing but play it for two weeks when they were staying with me, I just got sick of it.
I know! I still play the first Destroy All Humans on my 360.

OT: My most hated game is World of Warcraft. I've played it, and it's so boring. I'm a massive fantasy fan, but MMORPG's just aren't my thing.
There's just no point in them IMO, and they never end.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
Fifa 08. God that was a bunch load of shit packaged as the most popular sport on the planet.

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
The Final Fantasy series. There's just so much pointy hair and stories that don't make sense. Too Japanese.

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
GTAIV. Sorry, had to say it. It's never actually bad, gameplay wise, but there was just so much about it that I hated. That damn cell phone being at the top of the list