Your most loved TV series that never made it more than a season (or two)

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
E-Z said:
Xanadu84 said:
Also, this girl http://l.yimg.com/l/tv/us/img/site/32/22/0000053222_20081110111439.jpg

I'm normally not swayed by a pretty face, but...damn... ::shallow moment over.::
I can't be bothered to check imdb, but I'm pretty sure she was on Neighbours a few times, lol.

If I remember correctly, I didn't like Drive very much so not much of a loss to me. However, I would've like to see a second season of Studio 60 on the sunset strip.
I know she did some Australian Soap Operas. Is Neighbors and Australian Soap? Regardless, she is worth the whole show, on a couple of levels.

Drakenian

Jul 25, 2008
Continuum said:
Last saturday, I watched the whole season of Firefly for the first time. Then I watched Serentiy.
Then I cried. I cried because it's never coming back.
What TV show of yours never made it past more than a few seasons? Spare some thoughts.
Same. Firefly.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
First thoughts:

The 80's Show
The Adventures of County Brisco Jr.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
FLCL

Seriously, if you watched it, you know what I'm talking 'bout!
The original manga was only two volumes long. That's why the anime is so short.

OT: Nothing really comes to mind. Now that I think about it, though, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro was super good, but they ended it prematurely. The manga is still ongoing so I don't know why they did it. :/

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
I doubt anybody is going to know what I'm talking about but,

The Morgan Waters Show (on CBC in Canada).

Best show ever.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
Firefly. No, it cannot be said enough. It's like "Support the Troops", or "Merry Christmas". You can never say "Firefly shouldn't have been canceled" enough times.

Alex the Pally said:
Mission Hill.

Loved that show to death.
This too. What a great show that was. Amazing soundtrack, too.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Issalius said:
bet the majority of answers here are Firefly... its mine anyways
I never QFT, but seriously, QFT. Firefly could have been at least as big as Star Trek if it'd been given a proper chance. Breaks my heart.
TraumaHound said:
TraumaHound said:
Misfits of Science
Manimal
Max Headroom (technically 2 seasons but only 14 eps total)
The Highwayman (whatever happened to that "Jacko" guy?
TV 101
M.A.N.T.I.S.
Alien Nation (though 5 tv movies would follow over the years)
Battlestar Galactica (the original series...and not that Galactica 1980 shit, either!)
Freaks & Geeks
Undeclared
Arrested Development (I only discovered it when it was being cancelled!)
Get a Life (2nd season was a short one, then *poof*!)
Brisco County Jr. (27 eps but ran the length of a single, long season.)

...oh yes, and Firefly.
Totally forgot:

The Dresden Files (I'm starting Book 6 tomorrow, great book series, too!)
Reaper (after 2 seasons was totally hoping Sci-Fi would pick it up but no.)
Kindred: The Embraced
Many on those list did see more than one or two seasons. I really loved Mantis, and Brisco should have been a hit, but like Firefly Fox shuffled the schedualing for the show and well, you see what happens.

I swear I thought I was the only one that remembered Misfits of Science! So... totally... RAD!

sylekage

Dec 24, 2008
Mine's Jericho. Amazing show in the first season, really sucked you in, made you worried about people, then CBS cancelled it. You can't really call a season a season if it has 7 episodes can you? that was season 2. They should have left it at 1