"Your" music

epialesofaergia

Jun 6, 2011
I've been getting some serious mileage out of this song this week.

It takes some serious ego damage to admit "Yea... he IS singing about me."

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008

This is what I feel being closer to my reality. Interpret it yourselves, not really in the mood for explanations. Love threads like this since I always find songs I like, expanding my iPod library :D

Bleedingskye

Mar 19, 2011
This overall sound and rhythm and feeling is me transcribed into tunage. I probably got 1000 tracks I could throw up here and feel the same about them but this one is hitting the nail on the head for the past year or so.

"Chaos" - Mute Math
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTV0Aa4lC04[/youtube]

EDIT: Sorry I can't figure out how to put this video in here

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Personality considered and just liking the song and just because it straight away popped into my head as fitting on reading the OP:

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Bleedingskye said:
This overall sound and rhythm and feeling is me transcribed into tunage. I probably got 1000 tracks I could throw up here and feel the same about them but this one is hitting the nail on the head for the past year or so.

"Chaos" - Mute Math

EDIT: Sorry I can't figure out how to put this video in here
Fixed that for you, you just put [*youtube=(unique vidoe code after the equals in the url)*] without the asterisks.

Apologies for teh double post, I am tired :p

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
This:

A joke, a cover, and incredible performance, and I was at the front. Also kinda dirty... and proper dapper

Instinct Blues

Jun 8, 2008

I picked this song because its basically about how handwritten sentiments can go a long way and that they are important. In this day and age it seems that its slowly being lost and I don't like that I prefer to talk to someone face to face and having those intimate interactions as opposed to completely communicating through texts or over the phone. I'm hoping that something as pure as a handwritten letter can survive in this modern age.