Your Name.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
First thing people say is 'Isn't that a guys name?' And I've never gotten a nickname I don't hate entirely so I'm not going to share them. <.>

But I like it I guess it serves it's purpose and I couldn't really think of any name I'd prefer to have.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Thomas H. D. the Third. That would be my proper name. I'm not gona give away my last and middle name but I will tell you it is in High Definition.

I go by Tom though. Some call me Tommy, but very few and only those I allow or the older people who knew me as a kid.

purf

Nov 29, 2010
I usually have to repeat my name the first time I introduce myself, despite of it having only three letters. It's also not exactly "pretty". And in an english speaking country it would be like being called "Ausag", so... other kids used to have way too much fun with it. But I've grown to like it. It is relatively unique.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
When it comes to nicknames I never really had any, most people just call me by my last name mostly and middle name on the rare occasion. Oh well...

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
My name is Gemma, and my parents and people at work tend to call me "Gem", but my friends from Uni tend to call me "Yorkie" because I am short and from Yorkshire so its not difficult how they came to that nickname for me. Overall I like my name its simple and hard to make fun of.

Mojosaur

Dec 20, 2012
My parents named me Harrison Jorge Fitzgerald II. Could be better, but I am content.

People respect me for it.

Harley Q

Oct 11, 2009
I got Catherine Louise Charlwood, although I only ever refer to myself as that when using a posh voice, it just sounds smooth with a Downton Abbey impression. I've been called Katie most of my life, or at least as much of my life as I remember...

I generally answer to the variants of said name, Kat, Kitkat, Kate, Katerina (my sociology lecturer always said my name with a Russian accent...) Some of my mates just call me Charlwood. Mainly guys. I don't like being called Kathreen. It just gets under my skin

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
Anna. I like it, it's short, easily pronounced in any language, and I think it's kinda pretty.