Your nerdiest item?

xavierxenon

Aug 10, 2009
My collection of over 50 different figures from anime and games, and my trading cards including pokemon, yu-gi-oh and magic: the gathering.

Oh, and my rather large collection of manga and game collectors editions.

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
My computer full of video games that I play everyday and cant get enough

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
Either my comics, my RE Degeneration DVD, my Hulk vs Thor/Wolverine DVD, my manga, or........

No its gotta be my video game collection as a whole. For as long as i can member ive loved video games and even if its a game i dont like i keep it for the collection. I have over 50 PS2 games alone, and about 150 games total that i refuse to get rid of.

EDIT: WAit no its my huge collection of Magic Cards

MikeZealous

Feb 19, 2009
BeastofShadow said:
My shed. 6 X 4 wargaming table, 10000+ points of Salimandeers 5k+ of Chaos 3+ of nids. few thousand points of Demons including the ForgeWorld Blood Thirster and an unmade FW Keeper of Secrets. Oh the scatch build Thunderhawk. I think that's it. After that it would probably be my impracticle shortsword.
All that 40k makes me jealous, even though im loyalist :D

OT: Probably my medium collection of magic cards, and my 10k points of 40k Marines, Eldar, Tau, and Imperial guard.

And i got a Krak Grenade keychain too...

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
My Yu-Gi-Oh cards lol, I can't believe I actually thought they were cool, now they just sit in a box gathering dust though. Those or all the posters of games I got over the years, thought my room needed some "flare"

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Fniff said:
Mine?

A vault boy....Limited edition...Bobble head...I got off ebay....(quiet sobbing.)
I got the whole limited edition of Fallout 3, and my Vault Boy is still in mint condition.

Anyways, on to my list.
The aforementioned Vault Boy.
Kirby plush.
Kon (from Bleach) hat.
Sephiroth Play Arts figure.
Vincent Valentine Play Arts figure.
Roxas Play Arts figure.
Space Invaders trinket.
And my collection of over 100+ volumes of manga.

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
i don't really own anything nerdy apart from a very large collection of books which includes a very old longfellow book and some serman a crazy person wrote in the 17th century during the civil war.

i love arizona

Aug 4, 2009
My little Sonic tote bag and the SNES, which confuses people when they see it. They think it's a storage box or something. :( They're not being taught the right things at school, lol

Toasty

Aug 18, 2008
I see no one has said the companion cube yet :D THE WEIGHTED COMPANION CUBE ROCKS!

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Not much, I think my hardcover copy of World War Z is the nerdiest thing I own. And damn I love it. I want more nerd paraphernalia, I need more nerd paraphernalia!

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
hmm, I guess its a toss up between my annoyingly sexual figure of Felicia from dark stalkers
(yeah I know it could be worse)
and my ff9 wall scroll