Your next two games to finish

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Last one I played was Breath of the Wild. That was probably the first Zelda game I've played since...maybe the N64 days? I played a little Hyrule Warriors with my god daughters back in the day, but that was just when we'd visit. Nintendo was just not a console I had much personal investment in after a certain age. I went playstation and never looked back.
I was mainly a Sega kid before the PlayStation one in Nintendo 64. Though I do have nearly all the Gameboys & DS consoles. I was mainly into PlayStation and Nintendo consoles after 5th gen.The only exception was during the 7th gen was because we couldn't afford a PlayStation 3 at the time and had to go to 360.

Last edited:

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I was mainly a Sega kid before the PlayStation one in Nintendo 64. Though I do have nearly all the Gameboys & DS consoles. I was mainly into PlayStation and Nintendo consoles. The only exceptionafter that my go-to consoles was mainly a PlayStation in a Nintendo console. The only exception was during the 7th gen was because we couldn't afford a PlayStation 3 at the time and had to go to 360.
For me the switch was I just wasn't interested in the titles for Nintendo, enough to buy their consoles. But the playstation titles were far more up my alley. Not saying they were more "mature" or anything, just that I'd had my fill of plumbers with butt pounding issues, and kids cosplaying as Peter Pan to go fight a pig guy. The Nintendo lineup just didn't draw my interest. So I got a PS2, and found so many games more my atmospheric style. And as the years continued, the stuff I'd see Nintendo publishing, still never grabbed my interest again. Though I did buy a switch about a year ago, after feeling like Breath of the Wild would be something I'd really love. And it was fun, but i've barely touched the switch since then. I got Fire Emblem 3 Houses, and lost interest in that quickly. I will possibly buy a new game soon, as one of my god daughters has recently discovered a passion for gaming during the Covid-19 quarantine, and I gave her a gift card for games for her birthday. Her mom suggested we might get a title to play together, which I'm totally down for, regardless of what it is. But aside from that, it's just a paperweight on my table now.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
For me the switch was I just wasn't interested in the titles for Nintendo, enough to buy their consoles. But the playstation titles were far more up my alley. Not saying they were more "mature" or anything, just that I'd had my fill of plumbers with butt pounding issues, and kids cosplaying as Peter Pan to go fight a pig guy. The Nintendo lineup just didn't draw my interest. So I got a PS2, and found so many games more my atmospheric style. And as the years continued, the stuff I'd see Nintendo publishing, still never grabbed my interest again. Though I did buy a switch about a year ago, after feeling like Breath of the Wild would be something I'd really love. And it was fun, but i've barely touched the switch since then. I got Fire Emblem 3 Houses, and lost interest in that quickly. I will possibly buy a new game soon, as one of my god daughters has recently discovered a passion for gaming during the Covid-19 quarantine, and I gave her a gift card for games for her birthday. Her mom suggested we might get a title to play together, which I'm totally down for, regardless of what it is. But aside from that, it's just a paperweight on my table now.
if I showed you a picture of my GameCube and Wii library, you would see that I do not have a lot of first-party Nintendo titles. Now the GameCube especially, had great first party titles oh, it's just I found third-party stuff way more interesting. I do admit that I regret not buying Mario kart double dash & F-zero GX. At least I got Fast RMX for Switch. That is as close as you're going to get to a new f-zero game. Both games you can share the same announcer.

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
I have no idea. Haven't played anything since I beat Luigi's Mansion 3 two weeks ago. I'm looking at the Steam sale, but may end up getting nothing yet again.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Nothing in the queue at the moment.

Been playing some Halo multiplayer on PC for the past couple of days, but Im not playing anything singleplayer at the moment, after finishing the double whammy of disappointments that were DOOM Eternal and The Last of Us 2.

I've got a couple of ideas of what I want to play, but im about to go away for a few days, so im sure i'll have some time to simmer down, and think about what I fancy getting into.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Well, I am currently playing the new BL3 dlc. It's actually kinda fun, other than a abysmal level cap increase (went from 57 to 60).

After that, I finally got Sekiro from steam summer sale, so that's going on my playthrough list.

After Sekiro, I might go back to kotor 2 again, or maybe Bioshock Infinite

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
Kingdom Come Deliverance. Some of the sidequests and quest triggers are buggy though and it's been testing my patience. I might just rush through the main quests.

While I loved playing Seiken Densetsu 3 on a snes emulator some years back, I found that I don't have much patience for the remake - Trials of Mana. I did spend some hours on it and I really should go finish it some day....