Your Oblivion/Fallout/Morrowind character is now your neighbor

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
So what kind of awesome, wacky or insane things does he/she/it do that you can complain/boast about?

Mine pieced together a real human skeleton on a bench on her porch. I don't know what caused it, maybe the wind, but one day the skeleton was thrown all around the yard and street, and she did nothing to pick it up. The pieces are still lying everywhere and no one has done anything to pick them up and it's been months.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
My Khaa-jit neighbor shot at the neighborhood kids with his magical bow and arrow again. As soon as the arrow hit, the poor sod burst into flames and exploded. I think he shot him cause he was on his territory, which he clearly mentioned repeatedly. As soon as the cops showed up, he put on his stealth armor and went 100% Chameleon. But at least the mice are all gone.

BenzSmoke

Nov 1, 2009
I decided to say hello to the new neighbor today. Upon entering his home I immediately noticed that most of the things on his shelves looked a lot like what I have on my shelves. After applauding him for his fine taste in nic-nacs, I returned home to discover everything smaller than a bar stool was missing.

Tehshi

Jun 18, 2010
Alright, so there's this weird dude who lives next to me. He wears this set of yellowish looking armor (almost looks like it's made out of tree sap or something), with a matching mace. The other day, my other neighbor's dog walked onto his yard, and I saw a bolt of lightning shoot out of the window at it. Then, another bolt shot out of the dog and hit a kid on the sidewalk. Both dead instantly. The worst part? The cops showed up and then I heard screams, and some sort of...shimmer leaving his house. I locked my door, and now I hear something fiddling with the lock, but I looked, and all I could see was that weird shimmer. Oh god, the door's opening someone needs to

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
My sneaky Dunmer neighbour turns invisible and sneaks into people's houses and watches them sleep for no reason. She constantly breaks my front door lock just to spite me. She also does parkour over peoples' rooftops, which gets really annoying.

What's really weird is that she keeps trying to sell me the uniforms and weapons that our local law enforcement used. I wonder if she was behind that mass poisoning that went down at the station? Dozens of local guards in my town seem to die each week from the apples that were left in their cafeteria. She probably shouldn't keep carrying their possessions around with her. It's kind of suspicious.

bubba145

Jan 4, 2010
why are their random corpses around again i thougt i told you to clean those up.

Feb 7, 2009
Well, I would grab my shotgun, Cleon would grab his minigun, Dragonheart would grab his mace, and we would go postal on my whole school.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
I'm either a dead man or I'm just fine. Depends on if I get a contract out on my head or not.

Nov 11, 2010
I can say that they risked their life to defuse a unexploded nuclear bomb, took two rockets to the face, and became the most wanted because he was a sissy nancyboy who got free junk from the townspeople living next to the bomb. That he defused. Using only his arse.

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
Aw, all of these threads hate me. Well then, this may be my last post since more likely than not, I'll have a visitor over this evening and may just wind up being murdered. My Oblivion/Fallout characters happen to be bastards.

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
My neighbour Superbus is never around, but he has various skeletons posed in his home to make it seem as if they're thieves killed in the act of breaking in. Don't piss him off, because he can kill you and cause everyone you know to assume that you've always been dead.

On the other side, my neighbour Steve has a home that appears ordinary, but seems to have some unaccounted-for empty space. If I could find the cabinet that leads to this space, I'd come to find that it is fully armed with over 100 rifles, 25 pistols, and multiple nuclear weapons launchers.

Feb 7, 2009
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
So... I've got a sexy female wolf-girl neighbor with purple hair, who always wears a very nice (sexeh) leather jacket, has an impressive collection of weapons, and lives with her android girlfriend EDE? Awesome. I'll be safe if anyone breaks into my house, since they both shoot at anything that's even remotely hostile to them.
What game are you playing?

Tydanubus

Aug 26, 2010
There's a barefoot, blue-skinned woman with red eyes summoning skeletons on her front lawn and digging through any unattended boxes and trash cans in the neighborhood.

samaugsch

Oct 13, 2010
Shortly after I left town, my neighbor massacred the entire city and took all of their stuff, including the clothes they were wearing. He also butchered them and put the meat in his pack with all the other junk he stole.

Berserker119

Dec 31, 2009
Well, this could either go really good, or really bad, depending on which character I use. If it's my warmongering psycho, corpse collecting orc, I'm screwed. If it's my human woman, who never wears pants or a shirt, then alright.