Your Opinion On Megan Fox's Acting Ability

Phoenix_XIII

May 15, 2011
NOTE: This is your opinion on her acting ability, not anything else.

Okay. You can comment on her personality and lack of respect towards people too.

OT: She can't act. She was kind of just "there" in the first two Michael Bay "Transformers" movies and from what I've seen in "Jennifer's Body", she can't act for shit and was only there for her body.

She also lacks respect and when Steven Spielberg has to tell you to fire someone, you listen and hopefully make sure the person in question never works again since they got fired for being a complete asshole. But she's in that movie "Passion Play" so obviously "someone" doesn't care about Spielberg's opinion.

Your thoughts?

LostCrusader

Lurker in the shadows
Feb 3, 2011
what acting ability? I turned Jennifer's Body off after hearing one line in the middle. Would probably do just as well in movies if she didn't speak.

edit: grrrrr ninja!

Phoenix_XIII

May 15, 2011
LostCrusader said:
what acting ability? I turned Jennifer's Body off after hearing one line in the middle. Would probably do just as well in movies if she didn't speak.
I watched one scene and decided, "This movie is shit. Who let Megan Fox do a movie about being a slutty demoness- Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. They thought she fit the role. Too bad she still failed at that.

She delivered every line in the scene with a sort of nonchalant tone of voice when explaining some pretty important crap.

Ympulse

Feb 15, 2011
She can act? I was fairly certain that she was just an anorexic chick with some plastic bits for eye candy.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Mother fucking ninjad on the first post. Well gentlemen, it appears I am among my people.

Phoenix_XIII

May 15, 2011
Ympulse said:
She can act? I was fairly certain that she was just an anorexic chick with some plastic bits for eye candy.
She thinks she's an actress when all she really is is someone people think is attractive that should've just done modeling.

Phoenix_XIII

May 15, 2011
bl4ckh4wk64 said:
Mother fucking ninjad on the first post. Well gentlemen, it appears I am among my people.
Welcome to the percentage of people who can look passed her looks and see deep into her horrible performances.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
She was hot. That's what Bay looks for when he makes movies; hot chicks, big explosions, and awesome special effects. Anyone who thinks she ever had acting ability needs to get their heads checked. And, on the same note, anyone who thinks she isn't hot needs to do the same.

Phoenix_XIII

May 15, 2011
SckizoBoy said:
barash said:
What acting ability? - sums it up for me.
Her ability to say words, perhaps?

Ah who am I kidding, I didn't even think she looked that good in Transformers II.
She doesn't even really have a place in the movies. Just "the girlfriend." At least the new girlfriend in the third movie was fucking useful.

Phoenix_XIII

May 15, 2011
Apollo45 said:
She was hot. That's what Bay looks for when he makes movies; hot chicks, big explosions, and awesome special effects. Anyone who thinks she ever had acting ability needs to get their heads checked. And, on the same note, anyone who thinks she isn't hot needs to do the same.
Please inform Mitch Glazer that he's a moron. I feel bad for Bill Murray and Mickey Rourke because they had to cover for her poor acting ability.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Phoenix_XIII said:
She thinks she's an actress when all she really is is someone people think is attractive that should've just done modeling.
But why do I have a feeling that she would've failed at that?

Phoenix_XIII said:
She doesn't even really have a place in the movies. Just "the girlfriend." At least the new girlfriend in the third movie was fucking useful.
Coffin nailed & buried, ladies and gents.

Jaqen Hghar

Feb 11, 2009
The worst part is that I don't even find her to be good looking. At all. So she has nothing going for her. No acting ability, no good looks, nothing. It's kinda sad really. No, not really, since I also get the feeling she is a total *****.

Phoenix_XIII

May 15, 2011
SckizoBoy said:
Phoenix_XIII said:
But why do I have a feeling that she would've failed at that?

Phoenix_XIII said:
Coffin nailed & buried, ladies and gents.
She was a model once. Back in 1999 she won a few awards at some modeling and talent thing. Probably for the modeling part.

Phoenix_XIII

May 15, 2011
Jaqen Hghar said:
The worst part is that I don't even find her to be good looking. At all. So she has nothing going for her. No acting ability, no good looks, nothing. It's kinda sad really. No, not really, since I also get the feeling she is a total *****.
She did call Michael Bay a Napoleonic Hitler with no social skills at all what so ever. I think when you call your boss that, you surpass the title "*****" and get the title "I will never work in this town again because of how much of a fucking ***** I am."