Your personal vision of Hell?

Arikuza

Apr 21, 2009
The world as it is right now o_O
Just kidding.
More like: Playing Superman 64. And trying to finish.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I guess the classic, biblical Hell is my definition of Hell, what with the Hellfire and pools of lava and demons and all. But if there was a specific, ironic suffering meant for me in Hell, then it would probably involve never getting sleep and eating the worst food imaginable while only getting hungrier after each meal (think of something bad, like a dead spider filled with human teeth and lava rocks with live baby spiders).

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
An endless black room where hundreds of people wihout faces are constantly around me and just watch me and wait for me to go to sleep so they can tear me apart and torture each body part a thousand different ways, these people are my friends and family, and torture me just because they like to. This is a place where I could never die.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
There would be humans walking around happily, un-destroyed and without being placed in slave labour.
Can you imagine the horror?

Okay seriously probably just a world with all the things I like taken away and all the people being uninterested in me and by extension me not being interested in them.

Twistur

Apr 16, 2009
Sinspiration said:
Kiefer13 said:
An endless black void. No sights, no sounds. You could walk for miles and miles and wouldn't get anywhere. Just infinite nothingness. Of course, I don't actually believe in Hell, but I imagine that would eventually prove far worse than the traditional "fire and brimstone" concept.
To be honest, what Kiefer said is my personal envisionment of my own hell. So yeah I don't really have anything to add to it.. Creeps me out just thinking about it already, ugh >< an eternity of nothingness.. That alone would be a torture unto itself. Nothing to inspire new ideas, nothing to make you laugh or cry, nothing to make you feel good or feel pain.
An eternity of zero definement.
Well, it's not that bad. I mean, you die of dehydration after 3 days.

My personal hell would be kind of similar to Kiefer's hell, though. Except where there is black void in his hell, there would be water in mine. And you would respawn at the very spot you died. So you keep drowning over and over while seeing your countless corpses getting affected by the water. Yup, that's some hellish stuff right there.

DragonChi

Nov 1, 2008
Every movie is made by Uwe Boll, D3 is canceled (knocks on wood), my computer gets destroyed, loose all senses and feelings, gets amnesia, gets stung by a bee and stubs my toe.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Furburt said:
MiracleOfSound said:
That pit was the closest I've seen to hell.
Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that! I was only 4 at the time so it didn't make much sense at the time. Bernadette O'Brian was the girls name wasn't it?
MiracleOfSound said:
Drugs are bad, kids.
No bad trips yet commander!
He... my only one was a bad one. Never again. Different mindsets make for different experiences I think.

I think she was called Bernadette O Brian yeah, the band went to her funeral afterwards.

DoctorObviously

May 22, 2009
generic gamer said:
being in a deep pit with about ten other people, a pit where if you all worked together you could get out but you never will. they'll never ever listen to your plan or agree to work together so you'll be stuck forever trying to convince ten opinionated idiots to work together.

because that is the hell for all who post on internet forums.
So very true...

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
Well classic Hell I guess but just because I think if God exists he's a self loving prick who gave use free will and logical thinking and will punish us if we use it differently then he wants. That's what would get to me. Or the demon raping me with Hilary Clinton.

Being locked in a room of ignorant people and children, just butt packed in there, would REALLY suck. Course I'd just have to crack some... OH GOD THEY'RE RESPAWNING!!!!!

JigzPro

Nov 24, 2009
A peaceful place where people can sing, dance and make out..

hell is what people think heaven is, and heaven is what people think hell is..

the bible is some made up crap by people afraid to lose they're power..

REGIE SATANAS

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
My personal hell? It's a small-ish house, completely empty, no doors or windows. My vision is blurry and my head is throbbing and stinging, there's a constant high pitched ringing in my ears. Occasionally I'll hear a sound from a different room, giving me hope, but when I go in whatever was there will have vanished. 9 times out of 10 when I leave a room I'll be instantly teleported back into that room, and when I do get out I run the same risk when entering another room.

Physical pain doesn't frighten me, total mind-fuckery on the other hand? Terrifying.

Video Gone

Feb 7, 2009
Furburt said:
And endless, bottomless pit. That concept has always terrified me. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.
That would be so terrifying, not to mention so... boring. For eternity as well. Look out for a possible solution in my response to the quote below.

Kiefer13 said:
An endless black void. No sights, no sounds. You could walk for miles and miles and wouldn't get anywhere. Just infinite nothingness. Of course, I don't actually believe in Hell, but I imagine that would eventually prove far worse than the traditional "fire and brimstone" concept.
You could be like the Doctor and compose an Ode to The Universe. A sing-song is always good, and you could write your own songs, parodies even.
That should fill a few days.
...Oh.

Distorted Stu said:
Stuck in a room with a single baby. I fucking hate kids.
Have to kill you now. Kids are awesome, look at them laughing like that, not a care in the world. Always happy, smiling... arrogantly. Like they know they're better than you. They get ALL THE LOVE! I'LL KILL THEM ALL! Aaaaargh!
Excuse me.

My own vision of hell is being stuck in a room with MaxTheReaper, forever. A blank, featureless room, apart from two chairs and a table, all immobile, except the sliding rails for the chairs, which mean you can adjust it to your liking. This is hell though, I guess. MaxTheReaper's endless torrent of bullshit would probably balance it out.

Or an endless nightmare, taking cues from every Japanese horror ever made, with no escape.

My own vision of heaven... harder to think of than hell, actually. Strange.

randomrob

Aug 5, 2009
An inescapable room with the world's most comfortable chair, the worlds largest HD tv with an amazing wireless internet connection as well as a well stocked mini bar and snack bar. In the middle of the room there is an Xbox with red ring and a PS3 with yellow light.

OmniDesol

The Ultimate Omnimancer
Dec 28, 2009
Though I do not believe in Hell, mine would be the following scenario:

In a cabin, up in the wood, with my Dad's side of the family watching football at max volume, drinking copious amounts of beer, and having no wireless internet, or even my laptop, a book, or a DS. FOREVER.