Your pets

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Are gone now =(

I had my two cats, Apollo and Artemis, litter mate brother/sister. Both were rescues that I got from an RSPCA sanctuary. They made me very happy and I am broken hearted that they are gone. I do miss them but my inner responsible adult reminds me that I really cannot afford pets at the moment.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
My family has two cats and a dog. The cats, Skipper (black and white, boorish and slow) and Ginger (gray, freakishly small) are references to Gilligan's Island, and were my father's idea. The dog is named Lucky because my brother was allowed to name her when he was 6. She's kind of blond, and we still don't know precisely what in the hell she is.

Wing Dairu

Jul 21, 2010
I just have one cat. Her name is Mim (named after the Disney version of Morgan LeFay from The Sword in the Stone) and she is the stupidest thing ever.

SpikeyGirl

Jun 30, 2009
Female cat called Macula, she sleep on average 26 hours a day and any time I get up from my compter to get something she will steal my chair and sleep on it. She also likes waking me up at between 1-4 am by trying to eat my nose.
But I love her to bits.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
i had 2 rats some years ago, but well, you cant expect more than 3 years from them. :( I guess i will get some again, but not atm.Great animals, great personalities.

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
I've got three cats. Two of them don't have any race, but third is british shorthair, with nice pedigree - father was interchampion and mother was champion.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
My family owns a Miniature Schnauzer named Otto who's about 2 years old now I think, we also have an orange cat named Homer who's 18 yet he seems to be doing OK he's had two seizures I think and seems a bit senile but he still goes outside and it still pretty fast and able to jump.

Hateren47

Aug 16, 2010
I used to have a rat named Beta, but he died. They don't live much longer than 2 or 3 years. Great pet though, they are pretty clean, very affectionate and easy to teach tricks. Beta could play fetch with his little ball and walk on his hind legs. I want another rat (or 2, really) but I'm not allowed to have rodents where I live so I would have to keep them a secret.

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
I have one cat, named Tango. He's kinda useless and does his own thing most of the time. Still love 'im to bits though. ^_^

Blackality

Oct 18, 2009
I have a black dog. It's smart, too smart actually... (it ALWAYS know when we plan to bath it even before we say a word).

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
We have Neko the cat and Heidi the hedgehog. There are a couple deer and families of turkeys outside that we sorta call ours, but they tend to take care of themselves. Neko calls them Food.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Four cats,

Snowball, Precious, Meek-Meek, and Sarah.

I love 'em to death, if they'd stop upsetting me and trying to make me want to throw them out at times!

troth

Jun 8, 2009
A dog, a cat, a chicken, another chicken, another chicken, another chicken, another chicken, another chicken, another chicken, another chicken, another chicken, and another chicken.

All of those chickens have names.